Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Was it Llambias that was rumoured to want Pardew sacked after he almost relegated us or was he the one who wanted to keep him?

His most staunch supporter. Rewarded him with that massive 8-year deal.

7am on a Tuesday morning isn't a good time to be on acid.

There's never a bad time to be on acid.

Yes there ism usually 3pm sarturday kick offs at St James Park.  Watching Pardew trying to play Risk.

I know this manager who doesn't get the respect he deserves at his current club"

Aww man, pardew wouldbe up to Ibrox in a flash man, the chance of actually winning some silver and parading round like a proper king would seriously build his ego!

Guest thenorthumbrian

I know this manager who doesn't get the respect he deserves at his current club"

Aww man, pardew wouldbe up to Ibrox in a flash man, the chance of actually winning some silver and parading round like a proper king would seriously build his ego!

The thinking is wishful..

Think we will actually see the back of him in 2016. It's realistically the earliest he will be pulled on the dual club ownership, it will be too close for UEFA's liking and he'll want to protect the cheaper item and sell the expensive asset. I could see him selling shares in the club, turning us back in to a PLC retaining some sort of % and interest, just to piss us off.

His plan all along was to buy Rangers, we will become a problem to him eventually and he'll act, he won't spend the money to bribe his way in to UEFA's good books and i can't see him charm working with them either. They'll come down on him as soon as they legally can.

Guest neesy111

Nah my gym is literally by my house. But man that's gonna take off. Guaranteed

Can see them being ridiculously over-subscribed.

Guest firetotheworks

I pay £15.99 for a TheGym membership which is good value, I use the one near Sainsbury's on Heaton Road but can also use the one they are building in the old CO-OP building in town.

I go to TheGym as well, so does Jim Burst. Hopefully some of the people from there will go to the Sports Direct gym so I don't have to keep waiting to get on the weights when it's busy...on one of the two times a month that I go there.