Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

A pity if that's the case. The future under Ashley, irrespective of the Pardew and JFK factors, is bleak at best and potentially catastrophic.

Sad, but true - get used to it, though, because we are stuck with this for a long time.......

I have forgotten our situation. Who is actually running the club? Ie doing what llambias did? Is it Kinnear?

Some sort of reshuffle involving Lee Charnley and another bloke on the board. Think JFK is (in theory) concentrating on football matters.

Location is a big reason for the lack of interest, I'm sure.

Are taxes lower in the North East? Just curious if its location centric like over here in America. Not that it really applies to the topic at hand.

Owns the Jacksonville Jaguars. He's a sound guy who has done his utmost best to galvanize the city of Jacksonville to get into their stadiums. He's modernized the logo, uniforms, etc. He has tons of ticket price offers, they are building a damn pool-like endzone atmosphere to get people into the stadium ffs. He really wants people back in the seats to help obviously his investment, but he genuinely has been investing in the city and local business as well. So far, he's done whatever the fans have asked him to do and he listens.

Owns the Jacksonville Jaguars. He's a sound guy who has done his utmost best to galvanize the city of Jacksonville to get into their stadiums. He's modernized the logo, uniforms, etc. He has tons of ticket price offers, they are building a damn pool-like endzone atmosphere to get people into the stadium ffs. He really wants people back in the seats to help obviously his investment, but he genuinely has been investing in the city and local business as well. So far, he's done whatever the fans have asked him to do and he listens.

He's also doing his best to galvanize the long-dead downtown of Jacksonville.  Doing a very good job at that as well.

:thup:

Yep, have family in Jacksonville and they rave about him. My cousin lives downtown and is really enjoying the things he's doing in the city as well.

Put it this way, if he was our owner, I'd be chuffed. I'd also probably figure out a way to get involved with the club as I probably could get in touch with him.

I used to live in Jacksonville, wow to think it's over 10 years now since then, but the downtown area needed something. It's too big a city that's the problem there, in terms of size it's the biggest in the US I believe, but it is so spread out and doesn't really have a heart to it.

Location is a big reason for the lack of interest, I'm sure.

Are taxes lower in the North East? Just curious if its location centric like over here in America. Not that it really applies to the topic at hand.

Taxes are exactly the same but the cost of living is much higher in London. The one thing Fulham has is PRIME property on the Thames. The ground would be worth a huge amount if it was ever re-developed for housing or offices.

Guest reefatoon

I prefer Ashley over Khan any day of the week. Khan is crowd pleaser with disastrous results.

Where the crowd hate Ashley with disastrous results, seems a no brainer to me.

If Fulham can get sold in a day, for a good (rumoured) price, how come this twit can't sell the club. We know he's trying.

Al Fayed converted Loans to Equity. Much easier to shift.

So in essence do NUFC owe Mike Ashley x amount of money?

no , the holding company that owns the club owes Ashley x amount of money

But doesn't Ashley also own the holding company? So in essence he owes himself that amount?

I'm confused. Bottom line. If Ashley leaves then he can ask for that money back which is putting off potential suitors? Correct?