Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Sky Sources: Mike Ashley proposes an emergency loan offer to Rangers, with guarantee of positions on the club's board in return.

Have this loan but i wan to devoir your club from the inside out.  Like parasitic worm.

Its like playing poker. He has more chips than anyone else and can bully everyone else.

One day, fatmans money wont be able to fckin save him.  I hope im around to see it. Awful human being.

Its like playing poker. He has more chips than anyone else and can bully everyone else.

One day, fatmans money wont be able to fckin save him.  I hope im around to see it. Awful human being.

He'll have to be cremated like, his grave will be like a fucking dancefloor otherwise.

The SFA are going to crumble and let him have both aren't they?

Of course they are Scottish football needs Rangers and if that means breaking a few rules and having fat Mike so be it.

Does it Bollocks. Scottish football needs rid of both cheeks of the sectarian arse, it may be poorer financially for it, but it would be so much better in itself? the SFA will break the rules because they are just about to a man rangers men, twats !!

Of course they are Scottish football needs Rangers and if that means breaking a few rules and having fat Mike so be it.

Does it Bollocks. Scottish football needs rid of both cheeks of the sectarian arse, it may be poorer financially for it, but it would be so much better in itself? the SFA will break the rules because they are just about to a man rangers men, t***s !!

Take Rangers and celtic out of Scottish football and it becomes the equivalent of the Welsh league.

Just exploiting another situation to further his cause. He knows Rangers are on the bones of their arse and are going cheap so he's moved in to take over. He also knows they'll be promoted soon enough, he can wait a couple of years because they'll be back towards the top of their league soon enough and can can promote/expose Sports Direct even more. Dare say he cares for Rangers as little as he cares for us - ie not at all. We're just advertising vehicles as far as he's concerned. This is him all over.

Does it Bollocks. Scottish football needs rid of both cheeks of the sectarian arse, it may be poorer financially for it, but it would be so much better in itself? the SFA will break the rules because they are just about to a man rangers men, t***s !!

Take Rangers and celtic out of Scottish football and it becomes the equivalent of the Welsh league.

And that is bad for supporters of the other clubs, why exactly ??? (it'd still be a higher standard and better attended than Welsh league an all).

I must admit if I had Ashleys money I would buy rangers in a shot and it looks like he'll get them for about 2 obertans

does seem a bit of a no brainer for someone to pick them up while they're in such a shambles like

They're haemorrhaging money way in excess of what they bring in, lots of that drain is in locked in "onerous" contracts (as their CEO described them), contracts put in place by the dodgy operators that set up new Rangers, that needs to be sorted before they are viable for Ashley, he won't stand for anyone milking him like the spivs have milked new Rangers since the 3rd division.