Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Chris Mort and Dennis Wise next  :lol:

Then Kinnear... :lol: :lol:

Then hopefully Pardew.  :jesuswept:

Can you imagine? I'd be smiling like a loon.

I would be funny watching from a distance...as Ibrox is slowly covered head to toe in SportsDirect signs and his brands.

I wonder if Ashley and his cohorts have actually learned anything from owning NUFC?

Probably not. 

Kind of insane, this. Like truly. Is there anything out there that would force him to sell us up? Or will he just hold a major position there to essentially have both.

Or his "funding" package in the form of a loan, by which Rangers will have a debt owed to MASH/Ashley and he'll be in control in that regard?

Guest firetotheworks

Shit days for those NUFC fans who also inexplicably choose to 'support' Rangers for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Reading a Rangers forum there, I hope he f***ing pulls them to pieces.

'Deluded Geordie muppets, don't know their place'

It's pretty glorious. His shitty ownership is long documented but of course things will be different because they're the mighty Glasgow Rangers, the biggest club in the world!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=275184&st=100

Some of those comments  :lol: A few of them see right through what he's doing but mongs like that 'True Blue' are in for a shock.

s*** days for those NUFC fans who also inexplicably choose to 'support' Rangers for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They'll get bummed by Celtic next year and all hell will break lose at the Ibrox

Reading a Rangers forum there, I hope he f***ing pulls them to pieces.

'Deluded Geordie muppets, don't know their place'

It's pretty glorious. His shitty ownership is long documented but of course things will be different because they're the mighty Glasgow Rangers, the biggest club in the world!

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=275184&st=100

Some of those comments  :lol: A few of them see right through what he's doing but mongs like that 'True Blue' are in for a shock.

What the fuck - are they having server problems or is that what the internet looks like in Glasgow?

Some of them are in for a shock aren't they.

Haven't read the whole thread on that forum but haven't seen any concerns over the possibility of Joe Kinnear playing a part :)

Hopefully that fat basket will send Pardew up there and we can appoint someone decent. :) Wishful thinking.

Some of them are in for a shock aren't they.

Haven't read the whole thread on that forum but haven't seen any concerns over the possibility of Joe Kinnear playing a part :)

Hopefully that fat basket will send Pardew up there and we can appoint someone decent. :) Wishful thinking.

I had that thought too :lol: Maybe it's a compromise for our situation - he keeps his mate in a job but shifts him up to Scotland and the eventual possibility of Champions League football.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/sports-direct-bows-to-pressure-over-zero-hours-contracts-9820955.html

Good news for those working under Sports Direct and well done to those who campaigned against zero hour contracts.

But they've not actually made any fundamental changes as a result. Sticking a few posters up is lip service at best. They'll continue to use zero hours contracts.

Seems a bit of a misguided article to me.

Read on the BBC that he has an agreement with the SFA not to take more than 10% of Rangers? Anyone know more about that?

rule, can't have more than 10% if you own another club anywhere. Not that it matters since its in no doubt whatsoever who's in charge there now

Debating in my head whether Pardew could still win the league with Rangers or not.

Considering he only managed to get West Ham promoted through the playoffs despite having by far the best squad in the league, I'd say no.

Read on the BBC that he has an agreement with the SFA not to take more than 10% of Rangers? Anyone know more about that?

rule, can't have more than 10% if you own another club anywhere. Not that it matters since its in no doubt whatsoever who's in charge there now

They already changed the rules for him once :lol:

What was the rule originally?

What was the rule originally?

0% I believe. Upped to 10% for him. :lol: