Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

CJvTWp6WEAEA5aO.png

He's broke even on transfers now.

True in itself I suppose, but a microanalysis of his actions doesn't paint the proper picture. How does his net spend on transfers look as an overlay to company profit over the same duration?

CJyI0zZUAAE3W83.png

(Sports Direct Chief Executive) Mr Forsey said: "We're still in many discussions with prospective partners... we just haven't managed to get a few over the line."

You just couldn't make that shit up. These lines are fucking everywhere. :lol:

Debenhams is crap like, I'm amazed how bad it manages to be and keep going.

Its terrible, the one in Newcastle has abolsutely nothing about it at all. Its a shop where women go and buy their husbands clothes for them.

Its terrible, the one in Newcastle has abolsutely nothing about it at all. Its a shop where women go and buy their husbands clothes for them.

Yep, it's just an area with random shit brands inside. Not sure if it's always been like that, but it has no identity or style at all.

So how do you find their clothes?

It's a department store, it's not necessarily meant to have style.

These places tend to be a nice range of more expensive merch, or shit piled everywhere for low prices. Debenhams manages to pull off 'shit piled everywhere', but isn't especially cheap.

I'd like to think that maybe he's seen the light. AO.com seems to have had the desired effect at any rate and he has responded.

Whether he's on his way, or decides to go back to how he was when he first joined and want us to do well I don't really mind.

If it's a genuine change of pace and he wants us to do well again, can we wish for worse than a English billionaire?

If it's a new tactic, and same old s***, fair enough. But if we stay up and we do invest in the summer and we do try to hire a good manager then lets see how it goes. If not, all bets are off and the knives will be sharpened.

Am I allowed to say I'm still keeping my fingers crossed? Mitrovic and Wijnaldum are top quality signings considering our 'stature'.

I'd like to think that maybe he's seen the light. AO.com seems to have had the desired effect at any rate and he has responded.

Whether he's on his way, or decides to go back to how he was when he first joined and want us to do well I don't really mind.

If it's a genuine change of pace and he wants us to do well again, can we wish for worse than a English billionaire?

If it's a new tactic, and same old s***, fair enough. But if we stay up and we do invest in the summer and we do try to hire a good manager then lets see how it goes. If not, all bets are off and the knives will be sharpened.

Am I allowed to say I'm still keeping my fingers crossed? Mitrovic and Wijnaldum are top quality signings considering our 'stature'.

I still think he'll sell the only decent players we have left to fund it :lol:

Was this not his plan all along though?  Get the finances in order then push on?  As he said in the interview at the end of last season, the cart (finances) is sorted now, now we need the players to move it forward

Doesnt excuse the mistakes in between (kinnear, treatment of people etc) though

Guest Howaythetoon

Don't be fooled, he has what sanctioned the signings of 2 players thus far? He has overseen the corrosion of our entire club the cancerous cunt that he is. He's spending because he has to. If he really wanted to show ambition, don't hire fucking McClaren and go and spend 100m or so. He is merely treading water. I just wish he'd fucking drown!

Remarkable how signing 2 players (after years of leaving massive gaping holes in the squad) and we get some people starting to think he's alright.

That's why we finish every season with a decimated squad, it's a deliberate ploy. Sell perfectly good assets during the season so that replacing them is a necessity, and that act of replacing is seen as ambition, and more renewals come in. Same last year.

Yeah, sign a few more, take down all that s*** SD advertising, actually try in the cups and go a whole season without being a c*** and we're onto a winner

Wonga. Don't forget Wonga.