Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

It's incredible, absolutely incredible, that there are still people out there who thing we should be grateful for him saving NUFC from this fabricated financial oblivion they were apparently facing.

Are there any?

See above/below. I've met matchgoers last season who actually argued the case for the bloke. Now that he's sanctioned another £50m to be spent I'd imagine those numpties are even more grateful to Mike.

It's incredible, absolutely incredible, that there are still people out there who thing we should be grateful for him saving NUFC from this fabricated financial oblivion they were apparently facing.

Are there any?

See above/below. I've met matchgoers last season who actually argued the case for the bloke. Now that he's sanctioned another £50m to be spent I'd imagine those numpties are even more grateful to Mike.

Well, you know. He has made so many mistakes since taking over, and been so stingy with his money during his time here. And then, he goes on TV in May and makes promises any intelligent human being knows will come back and haunt him. He agrees to spend a lot of money and it all goes down the shitter  :lol:

Man, no matter if you support and care for this club or not... it is hilarious  :mackems:

Best case scenario, as extreme as this sounds, is that he dies.

Even if he flogs us, he'll have us tied up in knots in respect of agreements with that shitty sports shop for the rest of our days.

Any sale, won't be a clean one.

Get this man out of our club ffs.

Generously spent £50m out of his personal fortune this summer man, what more do you possibly want? Without him we'd be in League Two, he's our saviour.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110727182048/random-ness/images/6/6b/Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpg

:lol:

Ashley can spend millions more but unless the correct players are brought then it's all wasted

The players are pawns in the game mate. Almost irrelevant when they're steeped in a culture of failure, which is derided from the board. Well actually, the Owner.

Guest The Little Waster

Theres enough nutters in the world ... back in the old days  legend has it that in somewhere like Ashington for the price of a few pints you could get someone crippled

There are no words fit to describe this individual - nothing could come close to summing him up as far as NUFC is concerned.

As I have said before, there is NO way I would pay ANYTHING towards the club or his organization whilst he owns and runs NUFC, even if I never crossed the SJP gates again....NUFC have had their share of my time and money for the last 50+ years.

Does he really want the new Tv money next season to just slip away? He was lucky last season. If he keeps faith with McClaren, he won't be as lucky and can kiss goodbye all that money away.

appears to have genuinely left it all to charnley :lol:

what an absolute fucking moron, he'll be certifiable if he doesn't act once half the season is done like 'cause i'd say at absolute best we'll have 13 point by then and that's assuming we can beat villa