Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Got my call booked in for Total Sport, tonight - should be sometime after 615pm. Gonna go in all guns blazing on the owner and the players. Will also be mentioning Ashleyout.com

Can't wait BG! You're always a good'un

They didn't ring. :( Won't be able to get on tomorrow night, as am at work.

Got my call booked in for Total Sport, tonight - should be sometime after 615pm. Gonna go in all guns blazing on the owner and the players. Will also be mentioning Ashleyout.com

Can't wait BG! You're always a good'un

They didn't ring. :( Won't be able to get on tomorrow night, as am at work.

shaun from Sunderland was a canny call :lol:

Fucker's just sitting there content in his massive estate "Montebello" there at 19 Totteridge Common, not giving a shit that his comfort is paid for in part by raping the club and its supporters blind. Dick.

Is that his actual address? Up there in Barnet, N20?

Fucker's just sitting there content in his massive estate "Montebello" there at 19 Totteridge Common, not giving a shit that his comfort is paid for in part by raping the club and its supporters blind. Dick.

Yeah, ginormous place that I would not encourage anyone to actually vandalize in any meaningful way under most circumstances.

Yeah, ginormous place that I would not encourage anyone to actually vandalize in any meaningful way under most circumstances.

Yes, it is rather large. https://goo.gl/maps/mfZDjFo5HBq

Wonder who gets to live in the Gate Lodge? Llambias or Charnley?

Yes, it is rather large. https://goo.gl/maps/mfZDjFo5HBq

Wonder who gets to live in the Gate Lodge? Llambias or Charnley?

probably a dog basket at the end of his four poster for those two cunts to share

After a lot of soul searching and thinking about the future i have came to the conclusion relegation is our only way to get rid of the cunt ,hit him where it hurts in the pocket and the tv money not coming in will hopefully decide fuck it nowt in it for him now,this empty shell of soulless despair is still our club but we will never be proud fans under this regime as nobody cares about us from the tea lady to the top .The players and i would say 95 % of them could not give a flying fuck who they play for and the badge and history mean nothing to them ,the summer just gone saw us spend a few million and it was a shock but it is what normal clubs do and we are forever playing catch up and with such a small unbalanced squad i knew this would change nothing this season so same old cycle different coach and training but cannot change the wankers on the pitch mentality sadly .

Mike Ashley, May 2015, before the West Ham game:

'Today we don't need to be unlucky. From this day forward though, we'll definitely be making our own luck'.

Yeah, how's that working out for you Mike?

We're already looking at shite teams in the league hoping they don't pick up points. We're 8 fucking games in.

He doesn't care man, just doesn't give a single solitary fuck.

If we get relegated it might irritate him slightly for a short while, a bit like one of us might feel if our pizza delivery is late, but then he'll just shell out for some more coke and blowjobs and forget about us again.