Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Ashley is the billionaire owner of a premier league football club, he has spent £250 million on us and will eventually sell for £400 million, he has admited he wont spend another penny of his own money on us, the whole club is just coasting with us fans and Rafa rowing like mad ....................and Ashley is just sitting at the front enjoying the ride.

It's not about his own money.  It's about the money the club generates.  He doesn't spend that either. And the club would generate even more money if he didn't give himself free advertising space.

£250m of his own money? My arse.

I wrapped my 25 year season ticket in a couple of years ago after we scraped survival under Pardew....I vowed I'd never go back until a) Ashley f***ed off, or b) he actually showed some ambition at the club.

Even though we were relegated, I thought keeping and backing Rafa in the Championship was ambition of sort and I starting going back to games last season, also because my son was at an age where he wanted to go to games too. Really enjoyed last year, not just because we were winning matches, but I felt Rafa had put some pride back into the place, it actually felt alive again.

On the strength of the that, I bought some season tickets for myself and the lad in the Gallowgate and was really looking forward to the new season. I know someone who works with Rafa, so I've been aware he hasn't been happy for a while with regards the transfer dealings, but it's now quite clear he's been used purely to get us promoted and has been forced into a corner for openly criticizing the big f***ing baby owner.

I'm going to the ticket office tomorrow morning first thing to demand my season ticket money back, I know it's not going to happen, but I'll genuinely feel better. When Rafa goes (and part of me hopes he walks tomorrow), that will definitely be it for me until that odious c*** leaves the club. I've had enough and the fans deserve so much better than this.

We're stuck with him unless an Arab oil nation fancy paying him £400m. He's held on to NUFC too long for his own good. Average players now go for £20m+ which he won't pay. The pool of possible buyers for the club has shrunk to an even smaller number due to the money required to fund a successful Premiership team. Nobody looking to buy a club can expect to make any money out of it. Clubs are now vanity projects or promotional vehicles for Arab investment funds, oligarchs, etc.

Really need to hunt Ashley out now!

It's the same story every transfer window. Promises in the beginning and lame excuses in the end.

We must organise big protests at every home game from now on. Let him know exactly what we feel.

Even if we win some games the protests must go on till he's gone. Stay inside the ground for an hour or two after every game and protest strongly but peaceful. Get the press to write about it and get on our side.

As long as I love to have Rafa in charge I don't see the point of him being here as long as Ashley is the owner. If it means Rafa has to walk away for the fans to wake up  and protest against Ashley I think it's worth it. Sad but true! Something must be done.

WE MUST GET ASHLEY OUT NOW!!!

Yup. Difference between Rafa and the shower of simpletons we've had over the years is that he doesn't need the job or money.. he could have taken this club anywhere if the owner had shared even a bit of his vision.

But no. He's gambling again. Thinks what we have is just about good enough to stay up. That win at the weekend was a curse really.. it was all Mike needed to justify not spending a bean.

It's true.. Rafa could keep us up.. but what's the point from his perspective? He's better than that.. he's not a manager like Pardew or whoever that would be happy to tread water indefinitely.

Mike you lying sack of shit. Fool us once shame on you.. fool us how many times at this point? Shame on us too.

I hope Rafa walks. He deserves better. We deserve a better club.

What did we do to deserve Mike Ashley?

Absolute classic Ashley this. The people I feel sorry for are those that are surprised.

You know what...personally I'd convinced myself in July that this time everything would be different. I don't know why, but everything was rosy after being promoted and the club was making the right noises.

Supporting this football club is extremely difficult at the best of times.

The majority must have a breaking point. f*** knows what it would take.

I thought breaking point was Keegan leaving

I thought breaking point was hiring Kinnear.

I thought breaking point was hiring Shearer in attempt to keep us up and then never calling him back.

I thought breaking point was pretending to sell us to potential buyers via email.

I thought breaking point was fluking the Championship with a caretaker manager and then sacking him, along with the players that made it work.

I thought breaking point was the Sports Direct Arena.

I thought breaking point was hiring a League 1 manager called Alan Pardew

Etc, etc, etc.

When will we as fans learn? If the answer is never...then we deserve all we get.

Just thinking about somebody asking for a refund on their ST and wondered what the situation would be if every fan demanded a refund.

Obviously The Fat One would refuse, but if legal action was taken, with everybody represented as one, would it stand much chance in court?