Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest The Little Waster

Hi NE5. Go f*** yourself. [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Seen him on twitter on deadline day spouting his told you so bollocks [emoji38] If only FS was still in charge ay?

Comfortably the most petty and bitter human being I've come across online.

He was right though and you lot were wrong ?

Guest firetotheworks

I think they're well aware they won't get answers, like. Newspapers don't start campaigns either, that's what Ashley Out is for. Newspaper campaigns like this one can be very helpful though, because it gets more people involved.

They got stuck in when it was Hall v McKeag . Theyve had ten f***ing years of this s*** they need to get a backbone

Until we have anyone Vs Ashley we won't know, but fair enough. I just think it's a bit unfair to ask something of them and then complain when it's done.

We can't wait around for that he needs to be driven out . Its a bit of a different concept

I'm saying that the two situations are different. I'll leave it at that, this is pointless.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

Seen him on twitter on deadline day spouting his told you so bollocks [emoji38] If only FS was still in charge ay?

He was right though and you lot were wrong [emoji854]

If ever there was such a thing as being a bad winner. Absolutely no one disputes that he was right and they were wrong, but so fuck. He's still banging on about an 'I told you so' that people accepted, and that's 10 years out of date? [emoji38] It's so fucking tragic.

Guest The Little Waster

[emoji38]

If ever there was such a thing as being a bad winner. Absolutely no one disputes that he was right and they were wrong, but so f***. He's still banging on about an 'I told you so' that people accepted, and that's 10 years out of date? [emoji38] It's so f***ing tragic.

The only tragedy is that he wasn't listened to earlier when you lot were busy telling us Ashley needed to be given a chance . Oh hubris how i love thee

[emoji38]

He was right though and you lot were wrong ?

Right that Freddy Shepherd was running the club brilliantly? Nah.

[emoji38]

If ever there was such a thing as being a bad winner. Absolutely no one disputes that he was right and they were wrong, but so f***. He's still banging on about an 'I told you so' that people accepted, and that's 10 years out of date? [emoji38] It's so f***ing tragic.

The only tragedy is that he wasn't listened to earlier when you lot were busy telling us Ashley needed to be given a chance . Oh hubris how i love thee

Any old dipshit can stumble his way into the semblance of truth every once in awhile.  Also, it isn't either/or. People were rightly tired of FS

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

[emoji38] Fuck off. 'Earlier', it was literally a period of 6 months...9 and a half years ago! He's bitter because regardless of him being right or not, his patter on here was universally hated. The cunt was completely unbearable, and from the sounds of it he still is. Unable to let go of an 'I told you so' that everyone was like 'aye, sorry, you were right' (about Ashley) nearly 10 years ago. State of the cunt. [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Looks like he's back!!

Guest The Little Waster

[emoji38]

Looks like he's back!!

Lol i am not him but i remember that some of you were even pro Ashley and anti Keegan at the time . Funny to see you all rage about Ashley now , ten fucking years later . Ah well ... better late than never eh ? ?

The Little Waster seems remarkably clued up on the history of this forum given that he only registered in 2015.

Facts are that NE5 was against any takeover because he thought Shep had done a marvellous job hiring Graeme Souness. If the Man City lot had bought us, he'd have said exactly the same thing at the time. Pure happenstance that he was 'right' about Mike Ashley.

Guest firetotheworks

Who is NE5?

Relentlessly petty, bitter, tiresome, repetitive, and antagonistic poster, and that's coming from me. Probably the least contributive poster this board has ever had.

Still whinges about it on Twitter despite being banned years and years ago. The whole I told you so thing pretty much sums him up. A gigantic bag of wet hair.

Guest firetotheworks

[emoji38]

Looks like he's back!!

Lol i am not him but i remember that some of you were even pro Ashley and anti Keegan at the time . Funny to see you all rage about Ashley now , ten fucking years later . Ah well ... better late than never eh ? [emoji854]

It was literally 6 months later. [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Looks like he's back!!

Lol i am not him but i remember that some of you were even pro Ashley and anti Keegan at the time . Funny to see you all rage about Ashley now , ten fucking years later . Ah well ... better late than never eh ? ?

Don't remember anyone being anti KK like, Leazes

[emoji38]

Looks like he's back!!

Don't remember anyone being anti KK like, Leazes

Nor me. The opposite in fact.

Who is NE5?

Relentlessly petty, bitter, tiresome, repetitive, and antagonistic poster, and that's coming from me. Probably the least contributive poster this board has ever had.

Still whinges about it on Twitter despite being banned years and years ago. The whole I told you so thing pretty much sums him up. A gigantic bag of wet hair.

I see, was he anti ashley from the actual beginning?! I didn't know a single person who was, its pure luck to have guessed he would be a cunt.

He worshipped the ground Freddy Shepherd walked on.