Newcastle Utd vs Wigan Athletic pre-match thread (22/10/11 @ 3pm)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Ben arfa would be moving to january transfer

:lol:

He is not go at nufc for the bench he refused milan for this reason

Pardew dream if he think ben arfa accept this situation

fuck off

Wished people just stooped moan every freaking time about the team selection, especially when we start a team that still hasn´t lost. Very enjoying indeed.

(and now can Best win me some money)

At the end of the day, I don't think Ben Arfa has done quite enough to shove Best or Ba out of the team yet, so no complaints there. Santon we've hardly seen, so to expect him to start is a bit premature for me, Simpson and Ryan Taylor haven't been catastrophic so why should they be dumped on their arse? The only one for me would be Marveaux coming in for Obertan, Marv has looked class in the two league cup games and has offered more in those games than Obertan has thus far. Overall, we should have enough to dick Wigan, but no need to stress over using the same unbeaten side really.

Seriously, stop that shit!

Team selection is understandable - continues to raise the hunger of those on the bench, and keeps the starting XI on their toes while also keeping their confidence levels high due to the continued faith. As fans we might not like it as we want to see the most exciting players playing, but Pardew is making the right moves from a man-management perspective I think.

Guest benarfaNUFC

That was before he was out for a year, mate.

He'll start at Blackburn on Tuesday and get half an hour today.

One month not started game in pl  what fuck carling cup he plays with abeid lovenkrands  lol

I hate the Ben Arfa fanboys. They care more about Ben Arfa than the results of NUFC. If we were 20th but Ben Arfa played every match and did a couple of tricks for the French highlights they would be loving it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

That was before he was out for a year, mate.

He'll start at Blackburn on Tuesday and get half an hour today.

One month not started game in pl  what fuck carling cup he plays with abeid lovenkrands  lol

Marveaux.

I hate the Ben Arfa fanboys. They care more about Ben Arfa than the results of NUFC. If we were 20th but Ben Arfa played every match and did a couple of tricks for the French highlights they would be loving it.

:lol: enough to make you shake with rage.

So now we´ll see Ben Arfa for 15-20 minutes, with him trying to do all he would have wanted to do in the space of 90 minutes which will ultimately result in a performance like the last one.

Just fucking start him Pardew, and sub him if it´s necessary.

Guest benarfaNUFC

At the end of the day, I don't think Ben Arfa has done quite enough to shove Best or Ba out of the team yet, so no complaints there. Santon we've hardly seen, so to expect him to start is a bit premature for me, Simpson and Ryan Taylor haven't been catastrophic so why should they be dumped on their arse? The only one for me would be Marveaux coming in for Obertan, Marv has looked class in the two league cup games and has offered more in those games than Obertan has thus far. Overall, we should have enough to dick Wigan, but no need to stress over using the same unbeaten side really.

Obertan is a joke  he is bad