Stoke City vs Newcastle United pre-match thread (31/10/11 @ 8pm) - Live on Sky

Fenham Mag

Not worried about Raylor, it's Simpson. His backing off and allowing millions of crosses into the box will cost us big time against this lot.

He's not that bad man.

That's exactly what he does though, he stands off his man and invites the cross, we've all seen it.

He does, but not nearly as much as people like to make out he does.

Not worried about Raylor, it's Simpson. His backing off and allowing millions of crosses into the box will cost us big time against this lot.

He's not that bad man.

That's exactly what he does though, he stands off his man and invites the cross, we've all seen it.

Can't believe how revered Stoke are in here. They're a decent and effective team, nothing special. Just like us, only we're on a better run.

And yes, I know I predicted a loss on page one. But fuck me, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we face someone good.

Guest bimpy474

He's not that bad man.

He does, but not nearly as much as people like make out he does.

This is true or we wouldn't have the best defence in the league at the moment.

He's not that bad man.

He's done it just about every time he's been faced with a winger and a ball man.

He's not that bad man.

He's done it just about every time he's been faced with a winger and a ball man.

Does he bollocks, I think you'd find our defensive record would be much worse if he did.

Guest bimpy474

Can't believe how revered Stoke are in here. They're a decent and effective team, nothing special. Just like us, only we're on a better run.

And yes, I know I predicted a loss on page one. But f*** me, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we face someone good.

I think its their home form that causes the over hype, but it is good tbf.

He's not that bad man.

He does, but not nearly as much as people like to make out he does.

i'm making out he does it loads, does he do it less than that?

And yes, I know I predicted a loss on page one. But f*** me, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we face someone good.

I think its their home form that causes the over hype, but it is good tbf.

Yeah our away form is pretty good as well. Virtually identical in fact.

And yes, I know I predicted a loss on page one. But fuck me, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when we face someone good.

Has gone suicidal since the teams were announced. Guthrie isn't a world beater but he isn't half as bad as some are carrying out.

Guest Klizsch

Would have been a lot more at ease with a 4-5-1 tonight, regardless of HBAs form. Hope they havent studied the game against Wigan, central mid and top two neutralized in this game as well and I fear we'll be quite easily beaten.  Think we'd be quite ok with a technical, quick trio Cab, Guthrie and HBA. Hope Best can up his game tonight atleast