St James' Park

Dave

Couldn't give a shit if we missed out on £5m or whatever I'd piss my pants if we had a sponsorless shirt. Would sell by the boat load too.

That £5m would mean nothing transfer kitty-wise, so I'm in agreement. Just a shame that if he didn't get a sponsor it'll undoubtedly end up with one of his shitehouses hawked out all over it.

Have deleted the other thread.

Your thread gets locked and moved so you decide to try again in this thread?  :idiot2:

I've deleted the other thread.

Remembered that the discussion about the Happy Chip selling drugs was in this thread so added the comment here instead.

• 1 month later...

How much do they make out of shirts sales? If it is a tidy sum then surely they wouldn't be daft enough to put sports direct on the shirts, they would lose loads of sales.

This assumes they are intelligent enough to understand this or poor enough for it to matter.

How much do they make out of shirts sales? If it is a tidy sum then surely they wouldn't be daft enough to put sports direct on the shirts, they would lose loads of sales.

http://memecreator.net/creepy-wonka/images/meme.jpg

An insignificant amount apparently.

Guest neesy111

If we don't find one, we all know exactly what will be on the front of the shirts for the remainder of the season

I still think Northern Rock will stay on the shirt until the end of the season. Northern Rock will be re-branding to Virgin Money but it will take a few months to do so.

We still have northern rock for the season.  They've already paid for it, the new sponsor is for next season.

If we don't find one, we all know exactly what will be on the front of the shirts for the remainder of the season

I still think Northern Rock will stay on the shirt until the end of the season. Northern Rock will be re-branding to Virgin Money but it will take a few months to do so.

We still have northern rock for the season.  They've already paid for it, the new sponsor is for next season.

I think his point was more of the back that on Sunday Virgin Money will buy and start to rebrand Northern Rock.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Llambias said the club was looking for a new shirt sponsor by Christmas to allow Puma to make the shirts in time.

He wasn't telling a fib was he ?