Man Utd 1 - 1 Newcastle Utd - 26/11/11 - post-match reaction from page 46

Beren

Taggarts calling the draw a "travesty" is overboard even by his standards, his sides finishing was just attrocious and it wasn't all luck/miracle saves or blocks and Man U only really completely controlled the match post red card

Raylor 3 :lol: come off it. I know it's fashionable to hate him, but he wasn't as bad as that.

Did you not see the several incidents where he gave the ball away at our half and we were lucky not to concede? Also when he was raped by nani and his horrible miss which looked a certain goal.

Raylor 3 :lol: come off it. I know it's fashionable to hate him, but he wasn't as bad as that.

Did you not see the several incidents where he gave the ball away at our half and we were lucky not to concede? Also when he was raped by nani and his horrible miss which looked a certain goal.

he was hardly great but he wasn't god awful

He had a typical poor performace for a fullback, about a 5-6 would suffice. We could go daft and start giving him -7s 'n that like. Mint craic.

How is 5-6 poor?

I have a lot of respect for Fergie but I hate how he always takes our games seriously and so it's even nicer to see him bitter as hell.

seems to absolutely despise us, even his programme notes for todays games criticising the north east press for too much "influence" and the fans for too much "expectations"

http://www.blogonthetyne.co.uk/2011/11/sir-alex-ferguson-is-simply-no.html

Forgot Ba's first-time volley and Raylor's woeful left-footed scuff when going through our first half chances.

Singling out a single alleged refereeing decision as costing them in a previous season is stupid too. As if there weren't at least five or six that gained his side points this season.

Implying the lino ought never to get a game again as well. Classless as surrounding the ref. So glad they're in the shadows of their rivals. Hope they twat them again at Eastlands.

Bit late but absolutely buzzing after this result. Credit to Pardew and the players, especially managing to hold on the last 15 mins or so with 10 men. Can't wait to watch the match on FF tonight.

Howay the lads!  :D

Forgot Ba's first-time volley and Raylor's woeful left-footed scuff when going through our first half chances.

Singling out a single alleged refereeing decision as costing them in a previous season is stupid too. As if there weren't at least five or six that gained his side points this season.

Implying the lino ought never to get a game again as well. Classless as surrounding the ref. So glad they're in the shadows of their rivals. Hope they twat them again at Eastlands.

not really happy about Man City either, their fans have just turned into clones of the Man U ones

not really happy about Man City either, their fans have just turned into clones of the Man U ones

Yeah, but it's like a two-party political stranglehold. You need to switch them over every now and again, even though they're both pretty shite. Wouldn't mind seeing Man Utd fan suffers for about four years in Man City's shadow. Then they can switch back over. Maybe a bit longer than four years, actually.

Was sat in a bar full of Mancs, when Giggs scored I just put my head in my hands...f***ing gutted...and then 10 seconds later I was the only one jumping like a loon :D

What season was this?

What did I say :D

Edit > Oh was it not giggs...didn't get a chance to see it.  :aww: