Your craic is making me start to dislike the real Harris Vuckic. :lol:

Is there an app for that?

Guest firetotheworks

2-2 will be the final score..

As long as we win 2-2 I'm not bothered.

'Hahaha'

I'll post this here because it's not appropriate in the Gary Speed thread.

This bring back the scarves posters and campaign. Freddy Shepherd gave out free scarves in 2006, now 5 years on you're expected to bring it back or in other words go to the club shop and buy a new one.

'Hahaha'

I can totally imagine HV being like the greaseball on The Apprentice who made that shit 'app-le' joke from nowhere.

This bring back the scarves posters and campaign. Freddy Shepherd gave out free scarves in 2006, now 5 years on you're expected to bring it back or in other words go to the club shop and buy a new one.

As if the fat git will give out free ones.

He did it against Boro in 2009 but they were all the s***y old ones nobdy would buy.

'Hahaha'

I can totally imagine HV being like the greaseball on The Apprentice who made that s*** 'app-le' joke from nowhere.

nar he is currently playing upfront for Milan...

If someone has a message for Speed under their Toon top this weekend and they get booked for showing it... :angry:

Was impressed with the common sense/decency of the ref when Billy Sharp dedicated a goal to his son recently.

Guest The_Optimistic

As if the fat git will give out free ones.

He did it against Boro in 2009 but they were all the s***y old ones nobdy would buy.

If you don't own a B&W scarf then you should have one anyways if you call yourself a NUFC supporter!

As a team mate of mine said to a woman who was barracking him from the touchline during a game on Teesside quite a few years ago "why don't you take up fukking knitting ?"

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Tbf to Roy the Irish Magpie (BAM! as Andy says) - if you look at his previous posts he got the Everton and Man Utd results right.  He did predict 3 scorelines for each but I suppose if he'd put them on at the bookies he'd have made a profit.  Can't just quote the predictions because they're from locked threads.  Roy the Irish Psychic.

Not quite so psychic

Krul is shit how can you think he's not.

Betcha he when he leaves Newcastle he'll never be in the prem again.

:yao:

Tbf to Roy the Irish Magpie (BAM! as Andy says) - if you look at his previous posts he got the Everton and Man Utd results right.  He did predict 3 scorelines for each but I suppose if he'd put them on at the bookies he'd have made a profit.  Can't just quote the predictions because they're from locked threads.  Roy the Irish Psychic.

Not quite so psychic

Krul is s*** how can you think he's not.

Betcha he when he leaves Newcastle he'll never be in the prem again.

:yao:

:lol:

Guest The_Optimistic

The shitty free one I got at the Pompey game when we went down, I sold at a car boot for 50p last week :lol: People will buy them! Even when they're cheap, old and dirty!

you sold a scarf for 50p? Where is this car boot sale!!???

Pisses me off seeing a set of fans so much looking forward to the transfer window when the majority of us are dreading it. Considering we're over performing and they're under-performing we should be confident that all of our key players will stay to see how far we can go but it's been so long since that was the case.

Honestly I'm not too positive about this. We're in form and have a good record against them, but they're still Chelsea and their players are still better than ours. We could huff and puff for 90 minutes but all it takes is someone like Mata having a brilliant day to fuck us over.

The prevailing feeling of confidence just makes me more scared :lol:

Honestly I'm not too positive about this. We're in form and have a good record against them, but they're still Chelsea and their players are still better than ours. We could huff and puff for 90 minutes but all it takes is someone like Mata having a brilliant day to fuck us over.

The prevailing feeling of confidence just makes me more scared :lol:

This is basically my feeling too. I think we can get something, but I'm not expecting it. Anelka seems always to remember how to play football against us as well.