Newcastle United vs Chelsea - Saturday December 3rd @ 12.45pm

Kaizero

I remember everyone being confident we'd destroy wigan & beat blackburn in the cup fairly easily also, expectation never seems to go brilliantly.

We're capable of winning this, but i dont expect it tbh. Itd take us being fully on top of our game.

------------------Krul

Simpson - Colo - Saylor - Santon

-------------------Tiote

Obertan - Cabaye - Guthrie

---------------------------HBA

------------------Ba

At least if I'd managed the team. Guthrie doesn't deserve to be dropped, and Tiote has to play. A 3 man strong midfield could cope nicely with whatever Chelsea will unleash. Ryan Taylor has to be dropped, was genuinely shocked he played vs Man Utd (even for Pardew it seemed strange). Also, I don't really want Jonas to start, due to his latest appearances. He's been woeful and would've fully deserved to be dropped. Thing is, Marveaux is out, and I don't think Sammy is good to go for the full 90 mins yet. Impact sub 2nd half.

I could see another formation, dropping Guthrie for Best, or dropping Jonas for Best, and shift HBA to the left, but it won't happen.

Pardew's team will only see 1 change, Guthrie out, Tiote in. Which is fine. I just think players who are not absolute nailed on starters, should really convince the manager to keep they're place in the team for the next week, and so on. If they fail to do that, they should face the consequenses and get replaced. Competition ffs. Ah well, guess we haven't been raped yet.

EDIT: Problem solved. I had 12 players in the team. :yao:

Jonas GTFO :troll:

Newcastle 5-4 Chelsea

1' Ba

10' Drogba

22' Drogba

35' Lampard

55' Cabaye

63' Ba

71' Torres

79' Ba

90+3' Sammy

I remember everyone being confident we'd destroy wigan & beat blackburn in the cup fairly easily also, expectation never seems to go brilliantly.

We're capable of winning this, but i dont expect it tbh. Itd take us being fully on top of our game.

Well, if anyone "expects" us to beat Chelsea they are mental, so you're right.

Guest iheartthetoons

Newcastle 5-4 Chelsea

1' Ba

10' Drogba

22' Drogba

35' Lampard

55' Cabaye

63' Ba

71' Torres

79' Ba

90+3' Sammy

I like it - i also like my heart, which will be broken if this game happens.

This game's got a Steven Taylor goal written all over it. 3-2 to the lads. Ramires is looking quality for them and I think Meireles is improving. Sturridge is a worry but I think our midfield can match theirs no problem. Can see it being a really open game