Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Howard Webb has had a good game tonight, think he'll get the final if England lose on Sunday.

He shouldn't do, already proved he's gash in finals and aside from the ref in the first game there hasn't been a poor reffing display.

He's done Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup finals that all went without incident- he's the most experienced ref still at the tournament.

Howard Webb has had a good game tonight, think he'll get the final if England lose on Sunday.

He shouldn't do, already proved he's gash in finals and aside from the ref in the first game there hasn't been a poor reffing display.

He's done Champions League, FA Cup and Carling Cup finals that all went without incident- he's the most experienced ref still at the tournament.

No doubt so have other officials including the bloke who did this years CL final.

Just because he hasn't made a major fuck up everyone is bigging up, as I said all bar one ref have been equal if not better.

But at the biggest stage of them all, the World Cup, he messed it up.

So much for Gebre Selassie.  Shit defending.

Whats the deal with his name / relation to the runner?

I must have missed the first game where I imagine I they told the story in so much detail that every commentator since seems to have gone out of the way to avoid it.

I must have missed the first game where I imagine I they told the story in so much detail that every commentator since seems to have gone out of the way to avoid it.

His Dad's Ethiopian. End of story.

Guest neesy111

The players ruined the WC final tbh.

If he'd sent off De Jong then the rest of the game would had been much cleaner.

I just assumed everyone was a massive racist, is there actually some relevance to comments about being a marathon runner?

If he'd sent if De Jong then the rest the rest of the game would had been much cleaner.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

But at the biggest stage of them all, the World Cup, he messed it up.

I think any referee on the planet would have struggled with that game tbh

I just assumed everyone was a massive racist, is there actually some relevance to comments about being a marathon runner?

I don't think he did actual marathon's, but a guy of the same name used to win every single long distance track race going.

Guest neesy111

If he'd sent if De Jong then the rest the rest of the game would had been much cleaner.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

iPhone autocorrect.

:okay: