Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cannit believe Conjo has blocked me. One of me favourite posters as well :(

Dunno if he realised most of my Spain posts are completely tongue in cheek. If its just s*** craic that wound him up then that's fair enough like.

He's blocking you for 4 days :lol:

I know but it still hurts

By block do you mean put on ignore or something else?

Conjo's on his way round to Sewelly's now to board him in his house.

:lol: Oh right.  Harsh that like, can see why Sewelly's peeved.  Sewelly, just call the 5-0.

Cannit believe Conjo has blocked me. One of me favourite posters as well :(

Dunno if he realised most of my Spain posts are completely tongue in cheek. If its just s*** craic that wound him up then that's fair enough like.

He's blocking you for 4 days :lol:

I know but it still hurts

Added you to my buddy list. Don't do anything stupid, sooly.

Guest Sophie S

I hope we get our revenge tomorrow. I want Schweini to absolutely thrash Italy! Think I've never been as upset about football before and since as after the semi final in 2006.

And then, please, please, let's not lose to Spain again, third major tournement in a row. Let's hope Jogi came up with a good way of how to destroy their game and play some nice football.

I hope we get our revenge tomorrow. I want Schweini to absolutely thrash Italy! Think I've never been as upset about football before and since as after the semi final in 2006.

And then, please, please, let's not lose to Spain again, third major tournement in a row. Let's hope Jogi came up with a good way of how to destroy their game and play some nice football.

:thup:

Hope you dick both of them.

Consensus then. Cron taking the last pen = ballsy or twatish?

Some consider the 5th penalty to have the greatest amount of pressure so keeping a better taker back for that is wise.  others, including myself, consider there being too much risk of a better player not being able to take a pen if he is the 5th taker.

Consensus then. Cron taking the last pen = ballsy or twatish?

Unwise. 3rd/4th pens are bigger pens... IMO, anyway.

Yep. Was astounded when he didn't go forward for the 4th penalty.

Guest Sophie S

I was actually thinking along the lines of Wormy: Win/win. If he gets to shout and score, he's the hero. If he doesn't get to shoot, then he is innocent and everyone will say he would have kicked them into the final.

How come he was always stood by himself aswell? Saw him pat one other player on the shoulder afterwards and then storm off by himself. Not once hugging or huddeling with his team mates. Really poor. Such a showmen... (And ugly as well!)