Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holland XI unchanged.. :no:

There was nothing, I repeat nothing wrong with their play against Denmark. Those games happen and will always happen where you've got lots of chances but the opponent uses 1 chances that leads to a win.

See also: Champions League final 2012.

At times it makes us (me) happy (ritch), at times it is very sad to see it happening. If Holland play anything like against Denmark, they'll create more then enough changes to win.

Germany will be able to pick them off on the break though if they're throwing that many people forward.

Guest Phil K

So if Holland win 1-0, and the final group games finish 0-0, Germany and Holland are out I think

It would be amusing if the Germans go out to the same kind of dirty trick as the one THEY played decades ago. Was it against Austria ? Virtually passed to each other for 90 minutes ? Coventry & Bristol City style, only for longer ?  ;D

So if Holland win 1-0, and the final group games finish 0-0, Germany and Holland are out I think

It would be amusing if the Germans go out to the same kind of dirty trick as the one THEY played decades ago. Was it against Austria ? Virtually passed to each other for 90 minutes ? Coventry & Bristol City style, only for longer ?  ;D

It was. Was the "Schande von Gijon".

Guest Phil K

I wish every German when speaking English sounded like Henning Wehn.

Heard him introduced by Al Murray, but didn't hear his show. Any good ?

He's based over here, isn't he ?