Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In fairness to the bloke, he was hilariously bad at Spurs.

Only Spurs would be daft enough to go out and buy a Portuguese centre forward.

Orlando Sa still floatin' around at Fulham if they're interested... :lol:

Kevin Foley out of the Euros for Ireland McShane the replacement

1 Shay Given

2 Sean St Ledger

3 Stephen Ward

4 John O’Shea

5 Richard Dunne

6 Glenn Whelan

7 Aiden McGeady

8 Keith Andrews

9 Kevin Doyle

10 Robbie Keane

11 Damien Duff

12 Stephen Kelly

13 Paul McShane

14 Jonathan Walters

15 Darron Gibson

16 Keiren Westwood

17 Stephen Hunt

18 Darren O'Dea

19 Shane Long

20 Simon Cox

21 Paul Green

22 James McClean

23 David Forde

How do you guys see the French squad shaping up? Smart choice leaving Gourcuff out imo, hasn't had a strong campaign. Would've liked to see potential future Toon Mbiwa make it, but he'll get there someday.

-------------------Lloris-----------------

Debuchy----Rami----Mexes-----Evra

-------------------M'Vila----------------

---------Cabaye----------Nasri--------

Ben Arfa------Benzema-------Ribery

Pretty nuts that we might have 3 starters on the France national side before the summer's out.

How do you guys see the French squad shaping up? Smart choice leaving Gourcuff out imo, hasn't had a strong campaign. Would've liked to see potential future Toon Mbiwa make it, but he'll get there someday.

Pretty nuts that we might have 3 starters on the France national side before the summer's out.

I'd like to see Clichy in place of Evra as Evra is pretty damn awful lol but other than that yeah thats what i would do.

Whether Blanc will do that or not is another matter.

I'd like to see Clichy in place of Evra as Evra is pretty damn awful lol but other than that yeah thats what i would do.

I could still see HBA getting dropped for Mexes Menez (or Giroud if Blanc wants to run a 4-4-2).

I could still see HBA getting dropped for Mexes (or Giroud if Blanc wants to run a 4-4-2).

Menez?

I could still see HBA getting dropped for Mexes (or Giroud if Blanc wants to run a 4-4-2).

Menez?

Yep Menez, my bad.

That team  :lol:

:lol: Who was it who said Ireland could cause Spain problems? :yao:

It was me.

Old somebody or other on the FW podcast raised a good point that Ireland might be fucked after their first game anyway as that'll be the one where they'll have to push out a bit more as it's the one game they're not massive underdogs for.

I could still see HBA getting dropped for Menez (or Giroud if Blanc wants to run a 4-4-2).

It really wouldnt suprise me, i dont agree with it but it is what it is....

It was me.

Old somebody or other on the FW podcast raised a good point that Ireland might be fucked after their first game anyway as that'll be the one where they'll have to push out a bit more as it's the one game they're not massive underdogs for.

True. They'll have to attack Croatia. Think they'll get a 'trademark' 1-0 win there, though.

Trap will have them well organized which is (as the very last people will have recognized since the CL final) so, so importand these days if you don't have the odd world class player in your side.

It was me.

True. They'll have to attack Croatia. Think they'll get a 'trademark' 1-0 win there, though.

Trap will have them well organized which is (as the very last people will have recognized since the CL final) so, so importand these days if you don't have the odd world class player in your side.

Maybe, set's them up to play for two 0-0's if they do win. I haven't seen anything of Croatia since England dicked them twice so have no idea if they're any good or not. I'll assume good technically, couple of hotheads and not the best organised.

It was me.

Maybe, set's them up to play for two 0-0's if they do win. I haven't seen anything of Croatia since England dicked them twice so have no idea if they're any good or not. I'll assume good technically, couple of hotheads and not the best organised.

I expect them to not to do too well tbh. Especially since Bilic will leave them after the Euro's.