Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hows HBA done?

Has done okay, had a couple of shots, 1 went well wide whilst the other just over

He hasn't seen a lot of the ball, the other guys seem reluctant to pass to him, its bloody frustrating

Thought I was being paranoid, but this is so. Benzema has been turboturd.

I know Hatem lost it trying to go through. But again Ribery trying to run through people to find Benzema when he could have laid off to Hatem, f***ing greedy fuckers. This is why they won't win the competition, no togetherness and intelligence

HBA will be the one that comes off, too. :huff:

True, no thinking going on, all three of them trying to be heroes, may have more chance if they pass and move into position. Why does Benzema insist on getting involved in all the play, he is a striker maybe concentrate on finishing. Ribery and Nasri have been fucking useless - rather see Menez, Martin and Giroud

So I hear Debuchy and Ben Arfa have been linking up well. Surely a sign of things to come?!

Not particularly. Debuchy is playing well, aside from one cross. The entire first half was Nasri, Ribery and Benzema passing to one another.

So I hear Debuchy and Ben Arfa have been linking up well. Surely a sign of things to come?!

Not particularly. Debuchy is playing well, aside from one cross. The entire first half was Nasri, Ribery and Benzema passing to one another.

This, Hatem and Debuchy look sensible when they get the ball but are mostly having to watch the mong fest across the middle, missing Cabaye as well blatantly

Oh...