Dogawful Officiating: PL to keep VAR next season (official)

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

It doesn’t matter what Mourinho or any manager or team have done. It’s the referees job to got those decisions right. If he is affected by those acts he already failed as a referee - and it kinda encourages other managers to do the same thing.

If I am being honest, both Jose and Anthony Taylor should be expelled from the game, one for fucking shite and ruined uncountable matches and one for harassment

Go through any game minutely and you'll see loads of incorrect decisions. You'll also see loads of deliberate cheating, some do it more than others. Mourinhos teams always seem to be among the worst for it.

15 minutes ago, Zero said:

he is not the first time doing a fucking shite job. I feel sorry for his family. They are innocent, but not for him.

just think how much hard work every team has done to reach a final and got ruined by some brain fart individual. If it’s a regular league game then fine. It’s a euro cup final FFS. 

if he is not up for the job, just quit. I have very low tolerance level re these fucking shite refs. Just look back the posts in this thread. I don’t understand why some referees, Anthony Taylor being one of them, regularly got wrong decisions and ruined the game, and in the end got no punishment from any body, and then continue to ruin other games. They are not up to the job, just not good enough, but they are still here and? Next time it could be our turn to suffer then?

These fucking shite referees should just fuck off from the game. I would be genuinely fucking worried if next season we got into any cup final and got Anthony Taylor as the ref, and I don’t think you can genuinely say “I have full confident on Taylor for making correct decisions” at that time.

Seek help.

I thought Taylor had a good game, particularly given the way both teams were behaving. 

Even if he didn't though, it doesn't excuse the behaviour of Mou or the Roma fans. They need to have the book thrown at them. 

Referees in general especially in the PL are fucking shit and there needs to be more accountability, transparency and quality in what they do for sure.

However, those scenes in the airport go way too far over the line. Nothing wrong with airing your frustrations at the ref from your seat in the ground, and as I say there should be better systems in place to reprimand or penalise a referee who consistently makes bad decisions, but once he leaves the stadium he should be able to feel completely secure of his safety and that of his family without question.

38 minutes ago, Zero said:

he is not the first time doing a fucking shite job. I feel sorry for his family. They are innocent, but not for him.

just think how much hard work every team has done to reach a final and got ruined by some brain fart individual. If it’s a regular league game then fine. It’s a euro cup final FFS. 

if he is not up for the job, just quit. I have very low tolerance level re these fucking shite refs. Just look back the posts in this thread. I don’t understand why some referees, Anthony Taylor being one of them, regularly got wrong decisions and ruined the game, and in the end got no punishment from any body, and then continue to ruin other games. They are not up to the job, just not good enough, but they are still here and? Next time it could be our turn to suffer then?

These fucking shite referees should just fuck off from the game. I would be genuinely fucking worried if next season we got into any cup final and got Anthony Taylor as the ref, and I don’t think you can genuinely say “I have full confident on Taylor for making correct decisions” at that time.

Didn't realise the forum required you to enter your IQ as username these days. 

Roma tried to intimidate him knowing that English refs are much less likely to take action for dissent (aka 5 of them screaming in his face after every decision) than their native ones.

If they'd behaved the way they did with Orsato or Maresca back at home they wouldn't have had enough players on the field to finish the game, and Mourinho would have been in the stands after five minutes.

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Didn't realise the forum required you to enter your IQ as username these days. 

It’s easy to speak like that. Wait till it strikes back when next time it’s our turn in the cup final. If we got hard done I will certainly call you out for this

2 minutes ago, Zero said:

It’s easy to speak like that. Wait till it strikes back when next time it’s our turn in the cup final. If we got hard done I will certainly call you out for this

Of course we will get screwed by a ref or VAR decision. It's shit but its part of the game. The issue is when managers call out the refs and they start getting attacked by fans. I'd hope non of our fans would be thick enough to attack a referee and his family, but it seem they would be. 

7 minutes ago, Zero said:

Why are you struggling to get it?

There will be shit decisions, no doubt we'll get them in the CL next season but we are talking about what happened after the game, you seem to be either justifying or not condemning it, both of which are ridiculous 

Let's not forget Mourinho served up probably one of the worst games of football we have ever seen and then deflected away any criticism by fabricating this ref abuse in the car park 

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Let's not forget Mourinho served up probably one of the worst games of football we have ever seen and then deflected away any criticism by fabricating this ref abuse in the car park 

I suspect this is exactly what he wanted (not the fans to attack the ref but that is likely a consequence of his actions), deflect away from his tactics and questions about how he managed the game

Instead everyone is talking about the referee situation 

31 minutes ago, Zero said:

If we play in the manner that Roma did (and Sevilla a lesser degree) then I doubt I'd blame the ref for trying to weed out the legit from fakes. 

Is it only me that also thinks that Rakitic was fouled in the lead up to the Roma goal?  Would have to rewatch it but it looked the Roma player shielded the ball from Rakitic by completely turning his back on the ball and using his hands to stop Rakitic from getting it while his teammate picked it up.

Like an American football defensive linesman blocking.

Edit: watching it back the Roma player makes zero attempt to even touch or control the ball and even falls over because Rakitic steps back so he can’t lean into him.

Edited by Eveready

18 minutes ago, Eveready said:

Is it only me that also thinks that Rakitic was fouled in the lead up to the Roma goal?  Would have to rewatch it but it looked the Roma player shielded the ball from Rakitic by completely turning his back on the ball and using his hands to stop Rakitic from getting it while his teammate picked it up.

Like an American football defensive linesman blocking.

Edit: watching it back the Roma player makes zero attempt to even touch or control the ball and even falls over because Rakitic steps back so he can’t lean into him.

Happy those are not always fouls, good strong play by Cristante(?). Rakitic and some other Sevilla player just giving up expecting the whistle is poor.

image.thumb.png.fed79ba0ef25cbd22e2042167ec2e1f0.png

There should be retroactive action for this. you have a player that has deliberately fouled a player, no attempt to play the ball, he’s immediately screamed in pain to deceive the ref and his his actions. It had excessive force, and was violent conduct.  It could easily have injured a player. 

The ref I get missing it. Var I cannot understand but maybe there was a time pressure(I’m being kind).

But why not do something about it afterwards and cut this bullshit out of the game. 

https://twitter.com/bluecitybrain/status/1665007804384706563?s=46&t=lkNEu-V5PpvC89SXW8Ms0A

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

35 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

image.thumb.png.fed79ba0ef25cbd22e2042167ec2e1f0.png

There should be retroactive action for this. you have a player that has deliberately fouled a player, no attempt to play the ball, he’s immediately screamed in pain to deceive the ref and his his actions. It had excessive force, and was violent conduct.  It could easily have injured a player. 

The ref I get missing it. Var I cannot understand but maybe there was a time pressure(I’m being kind).

But why not do something about it afterwards and cut this bullshit out of the game. 

https://twitter.com/bluecitybrain/status/1665007804384706563?s=46&t=lkNEu-V5PpvC89SXW8Ms0A

Worst thing was Casemiro actually got the free kick

9 hours ago, Magpie said:

Worst thing was Casemiro actually got the free kick

Yeah that was insane.

Ref was clearly biased for Manchester United in my opinion, saw so many soft fouls go their way. Luckily they fucking suck and it didn't matter.

9 minutes ago, Miercoles said:

Yeah that was insane.

Ref was clearly biased for Manchester United in my opinion, saw so many soft fouls go their way. Luckily they fucking suck and it didn't matter.

Thats  down to the on field ref who was may not have had a perfect view and was conned by the cheating of Casemiro by screaming and pretending to be injured afterwards.  

As soon as var said it was not a red they had no ability to overturn the mistake.  

I blame the player cheating more than the ref in this case. 

The thing that really boils my piss on this one is the timing of the screaming confirms, in my mind, that it was pre meditated by Casemiro to foul and attempt to injure the player and con the ref.  

I’m also frustrated that retroactive action no longer appears to be a thing. And that it takes a player to actually get injured and seriously hurt for a bigger deal to be made.  If you want to stop a player getting his ankle broken then punish deliberate violent conduct hard whether they succeed or not. 

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

9 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

That Robinson was shocking in the playoff final for Barnsley the other week. 

He was absolutely diabolical! And to think he's been promoted to the Premier League ?

By all accounts Bond is meant to be quite decent