Dogawful Officiating: PL to keep VAR next season (official)

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

I don’t know if it’s just the officials way of saying VAR doesn’t work, whilst blatantly not doing their job properly so they can get back to how things were in carrying on not doing their job properly without it. 

Bottom line is It’s always down to the numpty making the decision and never the technology. It’s there to enhance your options of actually making the right decision. 

….very bottom line is, the line underneath the bottom is that we should have took our chances and not rely on these f*ckwitts.

Unfortunately it's getting to the point as a team where we're going to have to get good enough to score multiple times per match, just so the officials can't stitch us up over every single decision without there being serious questions (not that anyone seems to be able to question them with any authority anyway). It's literally looking like that level of corruption now where we're getting these clearly wrong decisions against us in every match. It sounds ridiculous and paranoid but it's just blatant, it really feels like the officials have been given an agenda against us from the powers that be, I can only assume because of our takeover. I mean, I'd say it's just dogshit officiating in the league full stop but we seem to get it more than most, plus I've not seen it this bad in other major league from watching some of their games.

Everyone seeing this absolute bullshit for what it is a bit of a double edged sword. In one respect it's cathartic that everyone can see it and it's not our bias, and we're not going mad, but on the other hand everyone being able to see it except the two people who made the decision just makes it even more maddening.

Without VAR it's an absolute guttener and referee incompetence, with VAR it's difficult to not get into the realms of conspiracy theory. Mason and the ref watched it time and time again and both came to that decision, it's fucking unbelievable.

its got to be the ref's choice if he goes to the pitchside monitor like it was in the world cup. and even then they should get 20 seconds max.

or allow each manager 2 VAR calls each half.

something has to change.

and i think the managers should be able to watch with the refs so that the decisions can be explained as they are made. either that or mike them up as in the NFL.

44 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Just seen the Leeds incident where they didn't get a penalty and Marsch ends up getting sent off. Dreadful 

Just saw that on motd. How does VAR review that and not award a penalty. 

there's gonna have to be a VAR summit or press conference soon.

the stick they're getting is unbelievable and will only increase.

the premier league need to introduce a question/answer session with ref after each game. just a couple of minutes. 

if they have to start justifying theor decisions they'll may be start using common sense.

cricket, rugby, NFL all way ahead of us when it comes to communication.

Edited by huss9

Never mind VAR. The red was right there looking at it. How is pulling someone back and then pushing them over not a foul?

And then VAR should be pointing out the clear and obvious error. I don't get it. 

Forest one on the other hand think I agree with the ref overuling VAR. Was close range but go throwing yourself in with your arms out like that then it's the risk you take.