Newcastle United Vs Swansea - 17/12/11 - Pre Match Thread

Fenham Mag

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Temuri Ketsbaia, Nikos Dabizas and Laurent Robert have all jetted in to pay tribute Gary Speed today #nufc

:)

Can we put an advertising board in front of Alan Smith and let Temuri loose, that way we guarentee no Smith.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Temuri Ketsbaia, Nikos Dabizas and Laurent Robert have all jetted in to pay tribute Gary Speed today #nufc

:)

Beautiful.

Ketsbaia is no Leon Best.

Do you tell kids when its their birthday they are one year closer to death ?

He tells them that Leon Best's birthday was better and from now on they should only celebrate their birthday if Best isn't having one that year.

Sitting next to two Norwegians in the labor club, thought they were from Swansea and made a bit of a tit out of myself when they said they were from Bergen :lol:

Anyways, they're buzzing for the game and I hope they enjoy themselves as much as I do. Fuuuccckkking come onnnnnn!!!!

Ffs James man.

People actually think Best is better than Ketsbaia?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OOOOH, the chance to argue with an intellectual.

Best has more league goals in 2011 than Ketsbaia managed in his entire stint with us. Beat that, wazack.