Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

Guest Phil K

I think the red numbers could be ok, but would need to be on a white panel in my opinion....

Helluva difference. The numbers just disappear into the stripes. Has to be white background

I think the red numbers could be ok, but would need to be on a white panel in my opinion....

Helluva difference. The numbers just disappear into the stripes. Has to be white background

If there's a white background then there's no need for red numbers.

Not having any red on our shirts.  :huff:

Why not? I think the red goes well with the black and white.

What I want is the badge sewn on properly and not with the crap white border...

This. But puma seem too cheap unfortunately. Still charge fucking £40+ though wankers

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1497/fiorentinacx5.jpg

:joey:

I'm so turned off by the Fiorentina shirts of recent years that I went and bought a purple Lacoste polo shirt and got a Fiorentina badge sewed over the little alligator, thus becoming my personalized current Fiorentina shirt.  And there you have it.  :hmm:

God, I wish we'd get sponsored by Nike or go back to Adidas, I just hate Puma. Actually I think Puma should just keep to making shoes... that's basically what they can.

That black/white gold kit was so epic, althou I miss more lines.

Also, after this season RED wouldn't be appropriate coloring for the number, GOLD however, would :p

WIN! :)

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/1497/fiorentinacx5.jpg

:joey:

I'm so turned off by the Fiorentina shirts of recent years that I went and bought a purple Lacoste polo shirt and got a Fiorentina badge sewed over the little alligator, thus becoming my personalized current Fiorentina shirt.  And there you have it.  :hmm:

ooh look at me...

God, I wish we'd get sponsored by Nike or go back to Adidas, I just hate Puma. Actually I think Puma should just keep to making shoes... that's basically what they can.

Also, after this season RED wouldn't be appropriate coloring for the number, GOLD however, would :p

Didn't we wish that every other year we'd go to someone other than Adidas? Now we're wishing to go back? I can't help but get the feeling that whoever we get will give us a shit kit tbh. :lol:

Guest Argileye

Best I can be arsed to do...

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5320/7067634097_ff8eef08f3_z.jpg

Wew. Haven't bought a shirt for ages, but this.......THIS! Wouldn't even want to wear it, just wrap it around my nether regions  :drool:

Agreed.  :drool: I really do not understand what is wrong with this kit in some members' opinion. I personally love it although I am not a big fan of the new style of collars Puma is introducing (just look at the new Italy kit). I think that the Botafogo shirt is amazing. It is striped, it doesn't have an obscene amount of Puma logos on it and it just feels... better. I prefer it a thousand times over the supposedly leaked version of the interrupted-stripes template like in the case of the Japanese Kawasaki Frontale. Plus, the Virgin Money logo would not stand out as much on an overly-black shirt versus a predominantly white one, as in the case of the leaked shirt.

I mean, just look at its back:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7043/7063014017_a277ae2d03.jpg

Didn't we wish that every other year we'd go to someone other than Adidas? Now we're wishing to go back? I can't help but get the feeling that whoever we get will give us a s*** kit tbh. :lol:

Even fans whose kits are made by Nike or Adidas constantly complain about their shirts.

Nike turns out nonsense now and then, you just have to look at the Barcelona and Juventus kits from this season. Adidas makes more traditional but occasionally boring and trite kits, and even then Real Madrid/Marseille/Bayern fans complain about the gold trimming. Umbro make consistently traditional but still innovative kits, but even then you'll still find Lille fans complaining about the blue and white sash across the front etc. Everybody always has to have something to moan about.

Guest Roger Kint

It's probably gonna be the leaked shirts we've already seen unfortunately

Have i missed something here?

Didn't we wish that every other year we'd go to someone other than Adidas? Now we're wishing to go back? I can't help but get the feeling that whoever we get will give us a s*** kit tbh. :lol:

People might have, I didn't. I just don't see what Puma can contribute with... ah well, we got no say in this shit anyway :p

http://www.epltalk.com/media/2012/01/newcastle-united-home-shirt.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

Totally forgot that one existed, didnt that come out before Llambias said we needed a new sponsor so puma could design the strips or did i imagine he said it?

Totally forgot that one existed, didnt that come out before Llambias said we needed a new sponsor so puma could design the strips or did i imagine he said it?

It came out about a week after Virgin Money took over our sponsorship which resulted in people saying it was fake because of the Northern Rock logo.

A few others came out as well including a black and white half and half shirt.

Guest Roger Kint

Must have either missed all that or managed to wipe it from my memory. Thank God i dont buy shirts if thats the best we can hope for  :lol: