Other clubs' new kits - 2012/13

Toon Hoser

don't advertise or mention it then, we can't do anything without a f***ing celebrity being involved man

when we get s*** all over in the olympics by cuba & turkmenistan at least they'll be well dressed i suppose :thup:

aye, that way they'll be able to focus on how far ahead the others in front of them are.

Shame, I was hoping it would be similar to the ones the track guys have been wearing for the last few years.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/imageBank/t/thomas-gb-kit.jpg

In group races on the bike/running etc I don't think the new one will stand out that much compared to kits like the American and possibly French. Haven't look for their official kits for the games yet though.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Our new strip should be starting to crop up online in the next few weeks surely? Although it seems Puma release our kits far later than Adidas did.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/newcastle-united-12-13-puma-home-away-third-football-shirts-leaked-a.jpg

This was leaked as a potential home kit.

Our new strip should be starting to crop up online in the next few weeks surely? Although it seems Puma release our kits far later than Adidas did.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/newcastle-united-12-13-puma-home-away-third-football-shirts-leaked-a.jpg

:scared:

That Olympic kit isn't the best like. Simply put, it's not a football shirt!

(Plus, really? Something designed by Stella McCartney? Was she really necessary in the process?).

Guest Shaun

That toon kit would probably look okay on, but what is with those pointy edges on some of the stripes? That's just disgraceful,

Would look good without the edges and the new sponsor on.

That toon kit would probably look okay on, but what is with those pointy edges on some of the stripes? That's just disgraceful,

Would look good without the edges and the new sponsor on.

Club badge and Puma logo aren't even in line with the stripes. Aawful.

Aye I've seen that before, but was just hoping that wouldn't be it and there were more versions doing the rounds  :(

Aye I've seen that before, but was just hoping that wouldn't be it and there were more versions doing the rounds  :(

Wasn't this one posted last season too?

Also, I'm sure that any potential kit designs will have the Virgin Money logo on them by now, they've had several months to apply the logo and I very much doug they'll be going to the effort of making prototypes with the wrong information.

Would assume that half the time it's a foreign fake. And hasn't it been mentioned before that quite often fake shirt makers will take rumoured blueprints and make those so they're not left behind? Otherwise it'll be ages between confirmation of a new shirt and them getting snides to print and on the shelves. And then obviously people who don't know any better and others who just like to stir rumours will claim they're real.

I honestly don't think it's that bad, quite continental.

It looks like something I could buy for 1000 naira from from the boys that are selling phone cards on the street. Very cheap.

Whereas our recent Puma kits...

Guest icemanblue

It'll be real. The only difference between that and what will be released, is the sponsor. As if someone is going to go to the trouble of making a replica kit, when they've got fuck all to base their design on. :lol:

It'll be real. The only difference between that and what will be released, is the sponsor. As if someone is going to go to the trouble of making a replica kit, when they've got fuck all to base their design on. :lol:

They'll be internal prototypes more than likely.