FIFA Club World Cup

Flip

There's no point in reserving players for fear of injuries just because one of your players broke during the same tournament, unless it's because of the pitch (it wasn't). It's not like that couldn't have happened next week in the cup or in January in la Liga.

It's true, but there's one thing breaking your leg in a League Game / CL Game... it's another breaking it in a Cup that few people care about.

I definitely think the CWC rep is increasing, but it's still pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Personally, if I was boss of Barca, I wouldn't have even brought my top 10 players, given the amount of sexual fringe players they have.

We played most of our "second XI" today: Maxwell, Mascherano, Adriano, Thiago, Keita... I think Pep has managed well his resources, Villa's injury notwithstanding. We want to win this, and it's only one game where we need to go all out.

I would love for a MLS team to qualify for it some time by the way, pity there isn't much of a chance given the CONCACAF CL calendar.

Pretty sure Barcalona B would have a good shot at it .

Absolutely if you by B mean players like Adriano, Maxwell, thiago, Keita and so on. Still think without the regular defenders theyd have problem against Neymar, Borges, Ganso and Elano. And whats the point in not bringing the best when youll win it with them.

Absolutely if you by B mean players like Adriano, Maxwell, thiago, Keita and so on. Still think without the regular defenders theyd have problem against Neymar, Borges, Ganso and Elano. And whats the point in not bringing the best when youll win it with them.

Because of other priorities. The same reason why any players are rested.. ever. I understand that you obviously love this cup, but the majority of European fans don't. I would imagine many don't even know the cup is on right now. Playing your best players, risking injury for the important competitions, is something that I wouldn't be doing.

Because of other priorities. The same reason why any players are rested.. ever. I understand that you obviously love this cup, but the majority of European fans don't. I would imagine many don't even know the cup is on right now. Playing your best players, risking injury for the important competitions, is something that I wouldn't be doing.

Let me give it straight to you. I do not love this cup. I however do not understand why Pep would rest his players when he hasnt done it the other time he played it. Pep will be bigger the more he wins. this is creme de la creme of the supercups.   

Let me give it straight to you. I do not love this cup. I however do not understand why Pep would rest his players when he hasnt done it the other time he played it. Pep will be bigger the more he wins. this is creme de la creme of the supercups.   

It *may* well be the creme de la creme, but given that nobody actually cares about any Supercup, it's not really a ringing endorsement. I don't believe this will not increase Pep's stock 1 iota, he's already crafted a Barcelona side that has brutally raped everyone in Europe, so beating some two bit Arabian team and a mediocre Brazilian team means absolutely nothing.

I'm not saying Pep will rest anyone, but are you actually saying you can't understand that it might cross his mind, given he just had a player ruled out for the entire season in a pointless game against some godawful Arabian team?

There's no point in reserving players for fear of injuries just because one of your players broke during the same tournament, unless it's because of the pitch (it wasn't). It's not like that couldn't have happened next week in the cup or in January in la Liga.

It's true, but there's one thing breaking your leg in a League Game / CL Game... it's another breaking it in a Cup that few people care about.

I definitely think the CWC rep is increasing, but it's still pretty minor in the grand scheme of things.

Personally, if I was boss of Barca, I wouldn't have even brought my top 10 players, given the amount of sexual fringe players they have.

We played most of our "second XI" today: Maxwell, Mascherano, Adriano, Thiago, Keita... I think Pep has managed well his resources, Villa's injury notwithstanding. We want to win this, and it's only one game where we need to go all out.

I would love for a MLS team to qualify for it some time by the way, pity there isn't much of a chance given the CONCACAF CL calendar.

RSL were in the final last CL season, were unfortunate not to win either. I think there's three MLS teams left going into the knockout stages, so there's a chance. That's one thing I've been looking forward to happening for a while, but only recently do I have feel one of them has a real chance.

It *may* well be the creme de la creme, but given that nobody actually cares about any Supercup, it's not really a ringing endorsement. I don't believe this will not increase Pep's stock 1 iota, he's already crafted a Barcelona side that has brutally raped everyone in Europe, so beating some two bit Arabian team and a mediocre Brazilian team means absolutely nothing.

I'm not saying Pep will rest anyone, but are you actually saying you can't understand that it might cross his mind, given he just had a player ruled out for the entire season in a pointless game against some godawful Arabian team?

Mediocre? South Americas best team is mediocre? Get a grip of yourself. Dont forget that the value of 2 santos players is almost €100million (basically the value of NUFC acouple of years ago).

Mediocre? South Americas best team is mediocre? Get a grip of yourself. Dont forget that the value of 2 santos players is almost €100million (basically the value of NUFC acouple of years ago).

Neymar will only have a good game if Ganso, Elano and him can keep possession along wih Borges. Rest of team is pretty awful.