Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I can stop watching the goal.  On top of the unbelievable skill what makes it one of the best goals I have seen is the point in the game it was scored.  At 0-0 it won us the game.  Too many goals like this are cherry on the cake goals to make it 3/4-0.  It reminds me of the feeling when shearer scored that goal against everton.

On a side note I think, after the goal, the ref should have booked Davies and pottentially the defender at the edge of the box for their blantent hacks. 

Two points I also wanted to make, i.e. it won the match and wasn't the 4th in a 4-0 win, making it even more exceptional, and yes the Bolton players should have been booked as they tried to take him out and certainly would have been if it was a player who decided to take a tumble to win a free kick.

The way he make it so easy its unbelievable... the way he keep tuck the ball so gently just to skip defenders... its pure technique + calmness + pace combo. Bolton defenders afraid to make more aggressive challenge was because it will only resulted only red card. The only way to stop Hatem just simply must barge Hatem violently just like rugby.

Guest sicko2ndbest

needs to be on a new contract before the end of July

Let's be honest if this kid has really turned the corner he could grace Barca Real Man U, anywhere!

Let's be honest if this kid has really turned the corner he could grace Barca Real Man U, anywhere!

I'd love it if he ended-up at Real or Barcelona and I would keep following him.  Would very much like him to wait a season or two though.

Savour every minute watching this guy playing football in a black and white shirt.

Players like this come around once in a generation, perhaps once in a lifetime and most football fans will never be lucky enough to see such a god given talent playing for their team.

Savour every minute watching this guy playing football in a black and white shirt.

Players like this come around once in a generation, perhaps once in a lifetime and most football fans will never be lucky enough to see such a god given talent playing for their team.

Spot on. :thup: The kid is a genuine talent. Peter Beardsley, but with searing pace.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Your patter is unbearable.

Bore off kid, its obvious!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Well said.

Thanks

What's obvious is your username attests to the fact that we should be keeping players like Ben Arfa at nufc for a long time, not letting them find their feet at our club and gift wrapping them for a club already over flowing with great players. Your attitude ensures we remain second best.

Guest sicko2ndbest

What's obvious is your username attests to the fact that we should be keeping players like Ben Arfa at nufc for a long time, not letting them find their feet at our club and gift wrapping them for a club already over flowing with great players. Your attitude ensures we remain second best.

Ffs do you know how to read

Where have I said I want him to go. In this form he could play for anyone in the world! That is a fact!

If your trying to pick a fight start with someone of similar intelligence before moving on to the big boys ;)

Yes, I know how to read.

You responded to a post that stated we should give him a new contract with this:

How is that supposed to be read other than 'what's the point of giving him a new contract? He's better than us' ?

I won't await your answer with baited breath, you've proved with your massive trolling over the last few days re: Ba that you're just not worth it.

Lastly, if you're going to try and give it the big one by referring to me as 'kid' and questioning my intelligence whilst stating you're a 'big boy' i suggest you brush up on your english language skills.

Actually quite disappointed I didn't make it up for the game now.  Had a bit of a session on Sunday and went to Swansea so was a bit skint.  Thought my decision was vindicated for 73 minutes and then Hatem went nuts and did that  :lol:

Bit annoying, would have been class to be there in person!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Ffs do you know how to read

Where have I said I want him to go. In this form he could play for anyone in the world! That is a fact!

If your trying to pick a fight start with someone of similar intelligence before moving on to the big boys ;)

Wow, Ben Arfa's so good I can't wait 'til he plays for someone else!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Yes, I know how to read.

You responded to a post that stated we should give him a new contract with this:

How is that supposed to be read other than 'what's the point of giving him a new contract? He's better than us' ?

I won't await your answer with baited breath, you've proved with your massive trolling over the last few days re: Ba that you're just not worth it.

Lastly, if you're going to try and give it the big one by referring to me as 'kid' and questioning my intelligence whilst stating you're a 'big boy' i suggest you brush up on your english language skills.

I was right on Ba and hope HBA stays!