Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest mimifrench

Does someone want me to translate you all what Demba Ba said on HBA in the talkshow where he was the special guest on French TV ? Said some very interesting things on him...

Does someone want me to translate you all what Demba Ba said on HBA in the talkshow where he was the special guest on French TV ? Said some very interesting things on him...

Yes please!  :)

Guest mimifrench

Was it recorded today ?

What do you mean exactly?

Didn't think it'll be on the site (canal plus), no.

Well I'm doing the translation, those who want will read it, for the others...  :lol:

Guest mimifrench

In advance, sorry for my bad English, don't forget I'm French. :lol:

Here are Ba’s comments on Ben arfa:

-On HBA’s goal: « No one is going to stop him » I said to myself when he picked up the ball. It’s the most beautiful goal at NUFC this season.

I’m not surprised at all by what he’s doing, that he’s “increasing in power”.

Every day in training, he works really hard". Ba said something strange : Ben arfa doesn’t like when people see that he’s working hard. Sometimes he has the appearance of someone who doesn’t care, nonchalant… But in fact it’s not true.

“He’s unstoppable now”.

-On HBA's relation with Pardew:

Ba said that in the beginning it doesn’t work with Pardew because English like players who work hard on the pitch, who give everything and that was maybe not the case of Hatem because he’s a different player.

“But after he took his place on the team and never went out the team (recently)”

-Concerning the Euro, other French journalists said that we don’t have anyone like him in France. They tell a unbelievable stat : it’s the first time Ben arfa played 6 consecutive matches in his all career…

-On HBA’s spirit:

Ba said that yesterday after his goal Ben arfa was “on his cloud”. He spoke with him.

Ba underlined the fact that he works really hard and want to go to the Euro. After all his injuries, he deserves it.

Ba added that yesterday when he talked with him, Ben arfa confessed that for his goal yesterday, in the beginning, when he first got the ball (and put the Bolton defender on his back lol) Hatem didn’t think he was going to score, just thought he was going to pass it in a moment. But after he just run and scored.

Ba speaks a lot with him. Seems he’s a really good person (well both are).  He said that he literally adores Hatem. :aww:

Last thing: Ba’s smile is just fucking beautiful. :love:

PS: will probably post after what Ba said on himself on the appropriate thread. Watched only the end so as I can watch it again on TV, hopefully I’ll be able to translate all of it after.

Guest dogbeak

He said that he literally adores Hatem. :aww:

good grief, can you imagine. "hatem.. je t'adore.."

it's making me feel all funny inside...

Guest mimifrench

So Pardew is the first manager to play Benny in six consecutive games?

Yes surely.

Forgot to mention that Ba said that Ben arfa will probably be in the starting XI for the 5 last matches (answered the journalist who said that if HBA want to go to Euro he'll have to be a starter for the next 5 games and score a few goals). Ba said no problem for that. :lol:

Which surprised me the most was maybe when Ba underlined strongly the fact that Ben arfa works really hard in training and has worked hard to reach again that level. :thup:

Yes surely.

Forgot to mention that Ba said that Ben arfa will probably be in the starting XI for the 5 last matches (answered the journalist who said that if HBA want to go to Euro he'll have to be a starter for the next 5 games and score a few goals). Ba said no problem for that. :lol:

Which surprised me the most was maybe when Ba underlined strongly the fact that Ben arfa works really hard in training and has worked hard to reach agaib that level. :thup:

That's fascinating, really shows that Pards made the right decision in easing Barfa into the squad.

Cheers Mimi

Guest mimifrench

Yes surely.

Which surprised me the most was maybe when Ba underlined strongly the fact that Ben arfa works really hard in training and has worked hard to reach agaib that level. :thup:

That's fascinating, really shows that Pards made the right decision in easing Barfa into the squad.

Cheers Mimi

You're welcome.

Thought too at the beginning that Pardew was wrong with his management but maybe he had his plan to ease him in the team.

It's really funny now when you remember what you practically all said when Pardew was appointed as the NUFC manager. :lol: You were all like "No, not him! Well, you can say gooodbye to Hatem, he'll never sign him...". :D

In advance, sorry for my bad English, don't forget I'm French. :lol:

Here are Ba’s comments on Ben arfa:

-On HBA’s goal: « No one is going to stop him » I said to myself when he picked up the ball. It’s the most beautiful goal at NUFC this season.

I’m not surprised at all by what he’s doing, that he’s “increasing in power”.

Every day in training, he works really hard". Ba said something strange : Ben arfa doesn’t like when people see that he’s working hard. Sometimes he has the appearance of someone who doesn’t care, nonchalant… But in fact it’s not true.

“He’s unstoppable now”.

-On HBA's relation with Pardew:

Ba said that in the beginning it doesn’t work with Pardew because English like players who work hard on the pitch, who give everything and that was maybe not the case of Hatem because he’s a different player.

“But after he took his place on the team and never went out the team (recently)”

-Concerning the Euro, other French journalists said that we don’t have anyone like him in France. They tell a unbelievable stat : it’s the first time Ben arfa played 6 consecutive matches in his all career…

-On HBA’s spirit:

Ba said that yesterday after his goal Ben arfa was “on his cloud”. He spoke with him.

Ba underlined the fact that he works really hard and want to go to the Euro. After all his injuries, he deserves it.

Ba added that yesterday when he talked with him, Ben arfa confessed that for his goal yesterday, in the beginning, when he first got the ball (and put the Bolton defender on his back lol) Hatem didn’t think he was going to score, just thought he was going to pass it in a moment. But after he just run and scored.

Ba speaks a lot with him. Seems he’s a really good person (well both are).  He said that he literally adores Hatem. :aww:

Last thing: Ba’s smile is just f***ing beautiful. :love:

PS: will probably post after what Ba said on himself on the appropriate thread. Watched only the end so as I can watch it again on TV, hopefully I’ll be able to translate all of it after.

Thanks so much for that, mimi :aww:

Great comments from Ba there.

-On HBA’s spirit:

He's on his cloud? Everything about this club at the minute has me on Cloud 9. The players, the people, the staff, the spirit, the love, the fans, the transfer policy, the results......just can't stop smiling :)

Thanks for translating mimi :thup: you're a star!

Guest mimifrench

-On HBA’s spirit:

He's on his cloud? Everything about this club at the minute has me on Cloud 9. The players, the people, the staff, the spirit, the love, the fans, the transfer policy, the results......just can't stop smiling :)

Thanks for translating mimi :thup: you're a star!

Ohhh look at me, look at me I'm a happy man...

Just Pathetic, really.