Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest sicko2ndbest

Everyone at the club hates him remember. ITK

Direct from a club source!

Kath the tea lady?

Her names not Kath!

Don't know if this has been mentioned in the last few pages but Hatem's goal was in ESPN'S top plays for yesterday, albiet at no. 8 but still - not sure ive ever seen any of our goals on there!

`

"Never got tackled" isn't even the case though, is it? Bitter fucks. He puts Ricketts on his arse with a first touch of absolute perfection, meaning a tackle isn't even in question, then Mark Davies undoubtedly tried to bring him down and made a half-decent contact that would send a good majority of PL footballers to the deck, you could see Hatem scream/wince when he rode the tackle, and what could Wheater do in that situation at the end? He was put in a dilemma because of the pace of Ben Arfa and was left with the option to go half-hearted or to get sent-off. Failing the flicked touch of HBA he may well have won the ball anyway. The finish was obviously fucking great as well.

Fair play to the runners again, too, whose efforts meant that HBA couldn't simply be crowded out (Ream in particular was rendered useless). I could even include Danny Simpson along with Cisse and Shola there too. Can't remember for the life of me the last time we had so much movement (albeit obvious movement as in supporting the ball carrier) off the ball as we have had in some of these recent games.

:thup:

HE made the Bolton defence look like an absolute bunch of mugs (they actually had a decent game in fairness), the same as he made the Baggies defence look the same, and Enrique and so on, defences are shit scared of him. This wasn't the first time he's done this and it wont be the last, if people want to keep calling it shit defending then that's their prerogative.

"Never got tackled" isn't even the case though, is it? Bitter f***s. He puts Ricketts on his arse with a first touch of absolute perfection, meaning a tackle isn't even in question, then Mark Davies undoubtedly tried to bring him down and made a half-decent contact that would send a good majority of PL footballers to the deck, you could see Hatem scream/wince when he rode the tackle, and what could Wheater do in that situation at the end? He was put in a dilemma because of the pace of Ben Arfa and was left with the option to go half-hearted or to get sent-off. Failing the flicked touch of HBA he may well have won the ball anyway. The finish was obviously f***ing great as well.

Fair play to the runners again, too, whose efforts meant that HBA couldn't simply be crowded out (Ream in particular was rendered useless). I could even include Danny Simpson along with Cisse and Shola there too. Can't remember for the life of me the last time we had so much movement (albeit obvious movement as in supporting the ball carrier) off the ball as we have had in some of these recent games.

HE made the Bolton defence look like an absolute bunch of mugs (they actually had a decent game in fairness), the same as he made the Baggies defence look the same, and Enrique and so on, defences are s*** scared of him. This wasn't the first time he's done this and it wont be the last, if people want to keep calling it s*** defending then that's their prerogative.

My worry is that it is becoming very obvious for defenders that the only way to stop him is to take him out completely like De Jong. That and the fact that he will be facing De Jong again in the next few weeks.

Guest BEN BEN BEN ARFA

"Never got tackled" isn't even the case though, is it? Bitter f***s. He puts Ricketts on his arse with a first touch of absolute perfection, meaning a tackle isn't even in question, then Mark Davies undoubtedly tried to bring him down and made a half-decent contact that would send a good majority of PL footballers to the deck, you could see Hatem scream/wince when he rode the tackle, and what could Wheater do in that situation at the end? He was put in a dilemma because of the pace of Ben Arfa and was left with the option to go half-hearted or to get sent-off. Failing the flicked touch of HBA he may well have won the ball anyway. The finish was obviously f***ing great as well.

HE made the Bolton defence look like an absolute bunch of mugs (they actually had a decent game in fairness), the same as he made the Baggies defence look the same, and Enrique and so on, defences are s*** scared of him. This wasn't the first time he's done this and it wont be the last, if people want to keep calling it s*** defending then that's their prerogative.

My worry is that it is becoming very obvious for defenders that the only way to stop him is to take him out completely like De Jong. That and the fact that he will be facing De Jong again in the next few weeks.

the player who moves ca I personally and I gave him a second method asshole

Guest mimifrench

Bet the first Bolton defender he put on his arse is still wondering what happened to him lol

Was a magnificent move tbh that a few players on the world can do and with such a speed...

the player who moves ca I personally and I gave him a second method asshole

This!

Guest michaelfoster

Hope he doesn't get picked for the Euro's tbh, would rather he had a summer off to relax then get a full pre season in.

Hope he doesn't get picked for the Euro's tbh, would rather he had a summer off to relax then get a full pre season in.

He's hardly played for us this season and I'd rather he was recognised at international level if that's where he gets his motivation from. I'd also like to watch him play when we have nothing else to watch.

Guest neesy111

We should want our players to succeed at International level.  Helps to bring attention to NUFC as well.

We should want our players to succeed at International level.  Helps to bring attention to NUFC as well.

Spot on. He's clearly desperate for it too, based on the number of mentions Pardew has made of the possibility. Would be a big downer for the lad if he's left out.

Also, we want our players to know they can get international recognition playing for Newcastle. We don't need another repeat of the Enrique situation where he was rightly or wrongly of the opinion he needed to be at a CL club to get called up for his country.

Spot on. He's clearly desperate for it too, based on the number of mentions Pardew has made of the possibility. Would be a big downer for the lad if he's left out.

Yeah don't want him to do a Jose and think he needs to play elsewhere to get a National call up.

]Here is a friendly message to all NUFC fans :

Our favourite club, Olympique de Marseille, were stupid enough to push HBA out of Marseille. You guys don't know how lucky you are : you've got a gem of a football-player in your hands. HBA does not play football. He IS football. And the best is yet to come, you haven't seen anything yet. Just relax and enjoy.

He knows.

Also, we want our players to know they can get international recognition playing for Newcastle. We don't need another repeat of the Enrique situation where he was rightly or wrongly of the opinion he needed to be at a CL club to get called up for his country.