Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Haris Vuckic

Pardew just comes across as a bigot really

Sometimes you've got to be a bigot in order to take down bigger bigots.

Santon has only played 3 games. How can you say he's better than our other fullbacks. :lol1:

If he's not then why did we pay £5m for him?

He's a prospect. He hasn't done anything to be labelled better than Simpson...yet. Seriously, what's he done? Ran down wing a few times and that makes him better than someone who's played 80+(?) games for the club.

Lets get Ramage back then.

Spotted him in Eldon Square yesterday..............

Santon has only played 3 games. How can you say he's better than our other fullbacks. :lol1:

he's looked a lot more comfortable in possession and whilst defending, than anyone else who's played at full back for us this season.

he's looked a lot more comfortable in possession and whilst defending, than anyone else who's played at full back for us this season.

Didn't someone say we conceded 11 goals when he's played. It was 1-1 before he came on against Liverpool.

So thats it then, you lot want another change of manager?

I'd be happy to see him go at the end of the season but can't see it happening.

You wonder why Newcastle gets called a joke club.

Didn't someone say we conceded 11 goals when he's played. It was 1-1 before he came on against Liverpool.

yeah. and. so. what?

Who would you want to replace him with?

That wouldn't be my problem and it's irrelevant to the question that was asked.

A key replacement in personnel reduced to an afterthought to a knee-jerk termination; it's little wonder Mick's such a living success story with such great ideas.

Who would you want to replace him with?

That wouldn't be my problem and it's irrelevant to the question that was asked.

I see.

He's qualified to fire managers, but it's 'not his problem' to suggest a replacement. Gotta love it.

yeah. and. so. what?

I thought I made myself pretty obvious.

It was 1-0 to Man U before he won the penalty it was 0-0 against Bolton before he scored his goal, your point is?

Everyone who's played marked Downing this season has done that.

No they haven't and besides he bummed R.Taylor.

Downing hasn't got a league goal or assist this season, keeping him quiet is not hard to do.

Stats oh wonderful stats!

He's come very very close, hitting the bar a couple of times etc etc,

Actually watch him play and then come back eh?

:lol: Yes, shocking when stats prove a player is average.

A key replacement in personnel reduced to an afterthought to a knee-jerk termination; it's little wonder Mick's such a living success story with such great ideas.

Should we have kept Souness because Shepherd had appointed managers who has failed?

He's qualified to fire managers, but it's 'not his problem' to suggest a replacement. Gotta love it.

I'm no more qualified to sack managers than anybody else on here and me naming a potential manager is irrelevant because I could easily name better than we've got.