Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest neesy111

If we want to control games more, then we need players like Ben Arfa on the ball who can retain possession and do something when we have it than clown's like Obertan who just lose the ball by running into referee's etc.

Why isn't he asking for more from the players who are out there every week not doing it?

As for controlling the game against Liverpool, it is frightening if that's what he really thinks.

Spot on.  A 10-15 minute spell of good possession in the second half does not mean you controlled a game  :lol:

All he does is praise the likes of Raylor and Obertan, whilst complaining about HBA needing to show more.  I know different people react in different ways, encouragement, criticism, praise etc, but it's a bit ridiculous how we have so many serial offenders that get off lightly.

“We have Blackburn in the FA Cup and then Queens Park Rangers – games in which we need more from Hatem. Hopefully we can get that.

Hatem Ben Arfa - Because a goal & assist in your last 90 minutes of football just isnt good enough

controlled the game against liverpool  :lol:

our entire game plan was lofting it to Ba, who didn't win possession ONCE through it. we played it to him on the deck, via midfield, once....and he had a shot cleared off the line. also that spell of possession was nowhere near 10 minutes, it was literally one phase of passes.

Pardew's got us playing cowardly football and he had us playing it at home to WBA, i used to think one of his plus points was honesty when talking about games. It seems, like our football, that's going backwards as well.

Guest Roger Kint

Fagdew

Really?

The Pardew abuse is getting pretty pathetic now

Fagjew

Erm ok. Great banter from you as per

Edit: Oh look you deleted it as well, really pathetic  :rolleyes:

Fagdew

Really?

The Pardew abuse is getting pretty pathetic now

Fagdew is absolutly horrendous like.

On the flip side, he does himself no favours the way he praises Obertan and Sammy then expects a whole lot more from Ben Arfa. It's like just because HBA is a fan favourite, he feels the need to have tiny pops at him to why he isn't playing. The fact he refuses to play him on the wing is beyond any sort of reasonable explaination.

Pardew's got us playing cowardly football and he had us playing it at home to WBA, i used to think one of his plus points was honesty when talking about games.

This, I'm annoyed because I feel he's conned us. When he first came in he was humble and went on about winning the fans over but recently cracks have appeared in his interviews, he's lost the modesty and to be honest, I think he's talked too much shit about Ben Arfa. Anyone could see that Ben Arfa (not even match fit) and Santon would improve our starting eleven and yet he's pissed away our points lead by being stubborn, narrow-minded and weak. Credit he deserves for how we performed at the start of the season and thanks also for the way he's communicated with the press a lot. But our football has been shoddy for a long time and if you take Ba out of our side we're fucked. He's made several chances out of nothing and scored goals with great accuracy. He dips in form and we're fucked unless Pardew actively changes this type of football we're playing

Pardew's got us playing cowardly football and he had us playing it at home to WBA, i used to think one of his plus points was honesty when talking about games.

This, I'm annoyed because I feel he's conned us. When he first came in he was humble and went on about winning the fans over but recently cracks have appeared in his interviews, he's lost the modesty and to be honest, I think he's talked too much shit about Ben Arfa. Anyone could see that Ben Arfa (not even match fit) and Santon would improve our starting eleven and yet he's pissed away our points lead by being stubborn, narrow-minded and weak. Credit he deserves for how we performed at the start of the season and thanks also for the way he's communicated with the press a lot. But our football has been shoddy for a long time and if you take Ba out of our side we're fucked. He's made several chances out of nothing and scored goals with great accuracy. He dips in form and we're fucked unless Pardew actively changes this type of football we're playing

Ironically Pardew's taking Ba out of our side himself with the way we're playing. Long balls to him he can do nothing with (looks the weakest part of his game) and persistence with two wingers who can't cross. It's ludicrous.