Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

A documentary was made of his and his peers' progress; it is an insight into Ben Arfa's character when he was young.

Would love to see that, although my French isn't the best :(

On YouTube :

A la Clairefontaine Episode 01

A la Clairefontaine episode 02

A la Clairefontaine episode 15

In terms of sheer footballing talent and skill, there's only Beardsley who can touch him in black and white in my lifetime. Having said that, we've seen nowhere near his best yet IMO.

Aye, those 2 stand out a mile for sheer ability. Honourable mention for Ginola too.

In terms of sheer footballing talent and skill, there's only Beardsley who can touch him in black and white in my lifetime. Having said that, we've seen nowhere near his best yet IMO.

Aye, those 2 stand out a mile for sheer ability. Honourable mention for Ginola too.

Gazza?

Everytime someone at the match screams at him to pass it I want to punch them hard.

Why would anyone scream at him to pass? Idiots!

Because, in this vicious world we live in, he can't always do it by himself no matter how much he tries & sometimes a pass is on to a teammate in a better position.

Everytime someone at the match screams at him to pass it I want to punch them hard.

Because, in this vicious world we live in, he can't always do it by himself no matter how much he tries & sometimes a pass is on to a teammate in a better position.

A3BeegxCIAAEVtr.jpg

Tongue. In. Cheek.

Even when we are at our worst, just having him on the pitch and knowing that any time he gets on the ball he can make something happen. Even if it doesn't come to anything, just watching him take the piss out of a player or two is great fun to see and makes watching us that much more enjoyable.