Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

I'm sure with we all ask for  "Quand es-tu de retour sur les terrains"#LECLUB (when are you gonna be back on the pitch) , he probably talk about it..

Guest VanBarduck

I'll watch the show in a few minutes , available for free on the website BeIn Sport , go to the Direct/Live Tab , if you speak french  :D

Guest VanBarduck

He just said he prefer the french medical aproach concerning muscle injury , he just said he will have a talk with the headchief and the coaches at the end the season about the ambitions of the club , if there is no recruitment in some position , he'll leave , but he love here and he denied all the buzz about PSG , he said the interviewer tricked him , "I have a big crush for Newcastle , more than any other club I've been actually , but with no ambition , it's hard to stay "

keep you informed...

Guest VanBarduck

He just said that a RB like Debuchy will allow him to play more centrally , he really looking foward to play with him...

Guest nufc_89

http://i.imgur.com/bYKC6.png

Er, Hatem...

Pretty fair comment, actually. A player like him shouldn't play in a team without ambitions.

Cheers.

It's actually quite heartening to hear him say that he'll press the club on their ambition.

I think it's a decent indication of how the players viewed the transfer activity in the summer. Seems clear to me that they believe this season has been negatively affected by it.

My only hope is that the club learn from it.

He's saying that it's the first time he felt loved in a club.

But he wants to win titles and he will see at the end of the season if the club is ambitious enough, and if they buy enough players to compete with the best clubs like Cheslea, Arsenal, Liverpool.

Guest VanBarduck

Chelsea , Arsenal and other club that I don't recall , contact him during the summer , he said no , those club are still in touch with him ..