Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest VanBarduck

off course there are not in the same level , but if you look at swansea which is similar in terms of tactics , Britton/Cabaye  Michu/Ben arfa(false 9) , two fast wing mens cutting inside hernadez/gouffran , Marveaux/dyer , so where does swansea rank in the league ???? don't tell me michu is way better than hatem , nobody knew him last year , Laudrup trusted him , and gave him an opportunity to express his qualities , he use to be a central mildfielder !!! Ben arfa as a false 9 is the future , my own opinion sorry .

We played with a flat 4-4-2 for the majority of last year and finished 5th, Swansea will be no where near there by the end of the season.

Also Nathan Dyer is a far better winger than Marv, from what we've seen anyway. Michu also has a far better goal record than Ben Arfa even before he was pushed forward, I mean I love Ben Arfa, but he's not a better goalscorer than Michu ffs. Michu also has an aerial presence which Ben Arfa just doesn't have.

Basically dropping Cisse in order to play Hatem Ben Arfa in the "Messi role" would be mental.

Guest VanBarduck

A front 3 of Marveaux, Hatem and Gouffran? With Hatem in the middle?

Yes , I know it seems crazy , but think about it , you don't imperatively need to be tall, strong , in the final third of the pitch , movement , precise passing and skills is the key in modern football , those 3 players can offer that , god we use to play Ba-Cissé-Shola sometimes... :weep:

Guest VanBarduck

We played with a flat 4-4-2 for the majority of last year and finished 5th, Swansea will be no where near there by the end of the season.

Also Nathan Dyer is a far better winger than Marv, from what we've seen anyway. Michu also has a far better goal record than Ben Arfa even before he was pushed forward, I mean I love Ben Arfa, but he's not a better goalscorer than Michu ffs. Michu also has an aerial presence which Ben Arfa just doesn't have.

Basically dropping Cisse in order to play Hatem Ben Arfa in the "Messi role" would be mental.

We can agree to disagree , but we'll never know until we try that formation...

You love that team? What? We'd be raped.

You can't be raped if you get 60% possesion off the ball. It's about time English football understand that.

Debuchy-Taylor-Colo-Santon

Cabaye

Sissoko          Tioté

Marveaux  Messi  Gouffran                                :D = no raping whatsoever

EDIT:

In that case Messi is Ben Arfa , you need to put your most creative player as a false nine , wich is very well explained in the END of a video called TikiTaka Barcelona analysis you know where..

Well I'm from the Brazilian footballing school and not even there where we don't know tactics have I ever witnessed anyone suggest three at the back but with two fullbacks...

The team you put out on the last post is obviously better, but don't see the the 60% ball possession there? I just see an unability to score. Maybe with that team we'd be able to keep the losing figures down a bit at least...

Luckily my school taught me a wide variety of expressions in which to express my disdain.

Ben Arfa isn't f***ing Messi, Cabaye isn't Pirlo and Tiote isn't Vidal.

Thank god for that as Pirlo is f***ing s***.

:anguish: Time to ignore :anguish:

Guest VanBarduck

I'm just amazed to see what swansea can achieve with the players they have...Obviously their style was a bit boring and harmless last year , but Laudrup implemented some changes and they seem clinical at times , that's the difference between last year game against us (we didn't get the ball that much, but we controlled it well and beat them) this year they showed composure and overwhelmed us on counter attack..

there is similar player in our squad , when I watch hernandez and marveaux , and dyer/gouffran , I also love the way britton is playing , dictating the game.

The players that have named are not "stars" the never will , but they cause probleme to any team..

I'm just amazed to see what swansea can achieve with the players they have...Obviously their style was a bit boring and harmless last year , but Laudrup implemented some changes and they seem clinical at times , that's the difference between last year game against us (we didn't get the ball that much, but we controlled it well and beat them) this year they showed composure and overwhelmed us on counter attack..

there is similar player in our squad , when I watch hernandez and marveaux , and dyer/gouffran , I also love the way britton is playing , dictating the game.

The players that have named are not "stars" the never will , but they cause probleme to any team..

Where did that post come from? Who is that directed towards? Hard to find any relevance to the discussion from that post.

Guest VanBarduck

Where did that post come from? Who is that directed towards? Hard to find any relevance to the discussion from that post.

page 559 . I probably should stop posting for a while , it seems that we're in the reign of Gestapo now.

page 559 . I probably should stop posting for a while , it seems that we're in the reign of Gestapo now.

Sorry about that, thought it was in response to my post first. And in any case I don't agree with your non-sense. Comparing HBA to Michu and at the same time saying you don't need a tall strong player upfront which is exactly what Michu is. Also Michu has always played centrally and scored loads of goals, something Ben Arfa hasn't.

I'd be more than happy to try it if Cisse got injured, but that's more down to the fact that even a peanut is better than Shola upfront, and I mean literally a PEANUT.

Irony is hard on the internet. It was in reference to another argument.  :frantic:

Oh, alright. How about the rest of the posts you make?

They seem as if they don't upset too many on here. You're welcome to ignore as much as you like.

I'm just messing with you man :lol:

Irony is hard on the internet. It was in reference to another argument.  :frantic:

Oh, alright. How about the rest of the posts you make?

They seem as if they don't upset too many on here. You're welcome to ignore as much as you like.

I'm just messing with you man :lol:

:)

:thup: