Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Precisely. It's easier to teach HBA to defend and be on the backfoot once in a while instead of teaching Shola how to play football or Cisse the off-side rule.

When Cabaye played that beautiful fucking curves pass across the pitch to Cisse I was fuming. Even if the linesman had it wrong, even they have come to expect it from him. Fuck's sake.

Cisse was born offside and is currently trying to still get back to the right side of the oppostions back for, unfortunately his compass is very broken and ends up get no where near onside!

Don't see why he can't play on the right, he even had the tracking back thing sorted until Pardew tried to break what he fixed for some odd reason.

I think he can play on the right, I just think he needs a spell on a side where he can't cut in as much. I think it'd make him a better player.

I'd start trying him on the left, to be honest. I don't buy it that he can't play there, a lad as talented as him can manage, he just needs to adapt and use his brain more than he does on the right.

You better start buying it because he can't..... he's proved it time and time again.

I'd start trying him on the left, to be honest. I don't buy it that he can't play there, a lad as talented as him can manage, he just needs to adapt and use his brain more than he does on the right.

You better start buying it because he can't..... he's proved it time and time again.

I can't think of too many times that he's properly played there. His first appearance for us springs to mind, he was pretty damn good then.

There's more times he's played on the left badly than the one isolated instance he played well there when none of the teams in the league knew who he was.

I'd rather believe he's just s*** there and the debut was a fluke.

I know, I'm just saying I can't think of too many times he's had a run there, the Everton games are the only ones that spring to mind for me. I do think his best position is on the right but I think a spell on the left would improve him, I think he needs to add more variety to his game and not always being able to cut in would help that.

He's not had a run there that is true.... but he has started the odd game there i'd probably say about 10 in his career here.

He's been bad there every time other than his debut, all in all he just looks uncomfortable.

Really its right side or nothing at all and i don't think work rate is the main issue its the lack of end product combined with the work rate.

If he consistently would produce in the final third i think he'd start even against the big teams.

Drop shola play Ben arfa as a extra right winger lol

I suspect Benny is finished at the club sadly, not playing the important games will lead him to be looking to move on, when he's let back in the side he really needs to work his socks off

Think Pardew is happy with the extra protection Gouffran and Sissoko gives the FBs, and Hatem will have to be at his very best to come in over the competition.

Should be interesting the next few games though. We've got the 2 toughest matches over and have lesser teams coming up. Norwich is next and we should show attacking intent. Debuchy is suspended for that match leading to changes in team dynamics. And then we have 4 yellows a piece on Cabaye and Sissoko so two of our midfielders are likely to be suspended before the turn of the year.

Don't see why we couldn't play the 442 from today and just put Hatem in for Shola. Shola offered absolutely nothing.

Pele he isn't, but did he really offer 'absolutely nothing'? He held the ball up well a few times and brought others into play.

He does offer something, even if you may legitimately feel that the package that others can bring would be better.

Guest maradona

He has to start against Norwich and WBA. Has to.

Sell ben arfa and auf wiedersehen  :rose:

Nufc with pardew  :kasper: = shola  :snod: not ben arfa

Pardew contract is 8 years

As roma want ben arfa , and nufc wins cfc and spurs  with shola and pardew :iamatwat:

The end of story

Don't see why we couldn't play the 442 from today and just put Hatem in for Shola. Shola offered absolutely nothing.

Pele he isn't, but did he really offer 'absolutely nothing'? He held the ball up well a few times and brought others into play.

He does offer something, even if you may legitimately feel that the package that others can bring would be better.

Dunno, I'm not usually one of Shola's big critics but I just don't remember him doing much. With most of Remy's forward breaks he wasn't even in the picture.

As roma want ben arfa , and nufc wins cfc and spurs  with shola and pardew :iamatwat:

The end of story

Reading this just gave me a stroke.

Guest maradona

The end of story

Ta gueule.

You wants ben arfa will the 5 choice (sissoko gouffran shola cissé obertan) and he plays not 1 min

Sell him and you buy a winger defending as jonas right to replace sissoko if injury

442 pardew isn't plan of game with ben arfa.

Guest Roger Kint

The end of story

Ta gueule.

You wants ben arfa will the 5 choice (sissoko gouffran shola cissé obertan) and he plays not 1 min

Sell him and you buy a winger defending as jonas right to replace sissoko if injury

Aye we will buy another Jonas, thats the only option.....

Guest maradona

The end of story

Ta gueule.

Lamela if you want but with pardew lamelabench :o

The team of nufc with pardew is sam bis 2.0 442

Anita Ben arfa Lamela or Tevez = bench

Guest Roger Kint

The end of story

Ta gueule.

Lamela if you want but with pardew lamelabench :o

The team of nufc with pardew is sam bis 2.0 442

Anita Ben arfa Lamela or Tevez = bench

Aye ok