Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

By and large he may have played well but that awful miss is impossible to over look.

Aye, it was a very poor hit. But is it just me who thought that the ball bounced a bit weird almost as if the ball hit a harder part of the pitch?

The movement of the ball looked a bit odd. Still should have done a lot better.

It sat up just before he hit it. Still should score mind, had time to get it under control.

Was class all night though, we need more of the same on Saturday if we're to win.

Get the f*** in

If it is really true that the club did know for half-a-year that Cabaye is going to leave in Jan, why the hell did Pards not play Ben Arfa a bit more (as he should have known, that he might be his replacement)? And why the fuck did they not start the search earlier than at the end of January. This management is driving me mad!!!

Hatem Ben Arfa for Inter. An idea, a hypothesis. The player, born in 1987 in the Newcastle midfielder and playmaker, was proposed to the Nerazzurri. Ben Arfa between that currency names for this

Hatem Ben Arfa per l'Inter. Un'idea, un'ipotesi. Il giocatore, classe 1987 trequartista e mezzapunta del Newcastle, sarebbe stato proposto al club nerazzurro. Che valuta Ben Arfa tra i nomi per questo ultimo, caldissimo, giorno di mercato...

http://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/atahotel-executive-inter-si-valuta-l-ipotesi-ben-arfa-524838

Tuttomercato is one of the few sites worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence as tribalfootball.com. It's absolute garbage.

Guest VanBarduck

Hatem Ben Arfa per l'Inter. Un'idea, un'ipotesi. Il giocatore, classe 1987 trequartista e mezzapunta del Newcastle, sarebbe stato proposto al club nerazzurro. Che valuta Ben Arfa tra i nomi per questo ultimo, caldissimo, giorno di mercato...

http://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/atahotel-executive-inter-si-valuta-l-ipotesi-ben-arfa-524838

Tuttomercato is one of the few sites worthy to be mentioned in the same sentence as tribalfootball.com. It's absolute garbage.

Yep.  :snod:

Okay if there is any upside to not getting a replacement for Cabaye it's that Pardew will have to play Ben Arfa more.

I swear, if we sell this guy that really would be the biggest friggin disgrace.

Realistically, i expect him to leave in the summer. 1 year left on his contract and either the club or him must have reservations about extending it. Would be surprised if any club wants to buy him today (would not be surprised if we accepted an offer though). We've got a great squad after all...