Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Q: What position was he playing today?

Started in behind Shola, then left and then right. Our genius of a manager with his usual panic driven chopping and changing.

Thought he was alright, just rendered useless due to fucking long ball shit.

This :thup: He was the only one doing anything in the second half, and it's not like he was played out of position or anything.

Q: What position was he playing today?

Started in behind Shola, then left and then right. Our genius of a manager with his usual panic driven chopping and changing.

This boy has been devastating on the right. Why cant they just leave him there to do his thing for fuck's sake!!!

Guest bimpy474

Imagine being a striker and trying to time a run for a cross from Benny, fkn pointless

Imagine being a winger in our team with Shola making runs in our box for a cross. Fkn pointless.

Imagine being a striker and trying to time a run for a cross from Benny, fkn pointless

Imagine being a winger in our team with Shola making runs in our box for a cross. Fkn pointless.

De Jond made a good run, stopped dropped deep ran again and he had still not crossed the ball. I would rather he played it simple and kept possession than show off and lose the ball.

Tricks don't win football matches, if the did Mr Woo would play for Barca.

Guest bimpy474

De Jond made a good run, stopped dropped deep ran again and he had still not crossed the ball. I would rather he played it simple and kept possession than show off and lose the ball.

Tricks don't win football matches, if the did Mr Woo would play for Barca.

I agree but just making the point that whoever it was outwide, you have Shola the statue to hit.

Guest alijmitchell

I'm a huge fan of Ben Arfa, but today he was anonymous. He is gifted and he needs to be played in his correct position, but he was cack today, along with the rest.

So let's get rid of Hatem. He's too fancy. Who do we play instead? Seriously, man. :lol: 

Its fine being fancy if it leads to something, he does not get involved enough, you can have flair but it has to be used at the right time in the right way.

Replace him with Cabella would be what I would like to see.

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer. Does not take match fitness to cross a f***ing ball first time, it does not require 15 b****** step overs, no need to beat your man 10 times first.

Tis s not his stage to show off, he is part of a team and he needs to f***ing play like it.

The odd wonder goal now and then does not mean he is a great player.

How many times did he lose the ball today and just watch as a mackem c*** just trotted away from him with it, for their third he just dropped to the fkn ground man.

If we can sell him and replace him with Cabella we should do it, ues I know all about of c*** of an owner and the real lack of possibility that could happen but still.

So yeah come on jump all over this defend Benny the great, not saying he was the only one, I'm just getting started here.

Stick to the twitter thread.

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer. Does not take match fitness to cross a f***ing ball first time, it does not require 15 b****** step overs, no need to beat your man 10 times first.

Tis s not his stage to show off, he is part of a team and he needs to f***ing play like it.

How many times did he lose the ball today and just watch as a mackem c*** just trotted away from him with it, for their third he just dropped to the fkn ground man.

If we can sell him and replace him with Cabella we should do it, ues I know all about of c*** of an owner and the real lack of possibility that could happen but still.

So yeah come on jump all over this defend Benny the great, not saying he was the only one, I'm just getting started here.

Stick to the twitter thread.

Mick... fuck off!

Jesus christ the defense of him on here, yes he is such a technically gifted player but he is a shocking footballer. Does not take match fitness to cross a fucking ball first time, it does not require 15 bastard step overs, no need to beat your man 10 times first.

Tis s not his stage to show off, he is part of a team and he needs to fucking play like it.

How many times did he lose the ball today and just watch as a mackem cunt just trotted away from him with it, for their third he just dropped to the fkn ground man.

If we can sell him and replace him with Cabella we should do it, ues I know all about of cunt of an owner and the real lack of possibility that could happen but still.

I'm one of your fans, Skirgey, but that may just be the absolute worst post you've ever made on these boards. Pretty much everything you said in there is wrong.

So let's get rid of Hatem. He's too fancy. Who do we play instead? Seriously, man. :lol: 

Its fine being fancy if it leads to something, he does not get involved enough, you can have flair but it has to be used at the right time in the right way.

Replace him with Cabella would be what I would like to see.

How much of Cabella have you seen?

Worst post of 2014 candidate that.