Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I just get that feeling for all the excitement and skill he brings to the team, it all too often doesn't result in an end product. Just poor decision making I guess.

Jeez, I can't beleive people still say this, he made two or three defense splitting passes tonight, had great vision, played it easy and neat when needed and when on mazy runs when we lacked impetus. 9.5 out of 10, the 0.5 for his crap tackling... He isn't god, is he?

We need him now Cabayes gone

I just get that feeling for all the excitement and skill he brings to the team, it all too often doesn't result in an end product. Just poor decision making I guess.

Jeez, I can't beleive people still say this, he made two or three defense splitting passes tonight, had great vision, played it easy and neat when needed and when on mazy runs when we lacked impetus. 9.5 out of 10, the 0.5 for his crap tackling... He isn't god, is he?

Its the same all the time from some, they seem to just not see anything good that he does.  He wasn't consistently great tonight or owt, made mistakes, should really have scored, but also as you say provided some excellent balls in behind that the team should have scored from and generally played well.  But for some strange reason some people either don't see it or just hold him to a different standard.

Guest Howaythetoon

Our best player tonight, always looking to make things happen and a constant threat and danger even if some of the things he attempted didn't come off. With Cabaye gone he has to start. He is now our main man.

Our best player tonight, always looking to make things happen and a constant threat and danger even if some of the things he attempted didn't come off. With Cabaye gone he has to start. He is now our main man.

:thup: Always knew he'd rise to the challenge, he loves being top dog.

Needed a run out tonight and with Sissoko our best player.

Its the same all the time from some, they seem to just not see anything good that he does.  He wasn't consistently great tonight or owt, made mistakes, should really have scored, but also as you say provided some excellent balls in behind that the team should have scored from and generally played well.  But for some strange reason some people either don't see it or just hold him to a different standard.

Ben arfa seems to have so much more expected from him compared to other players. He is easily the most talented player we have and he simply has to start from now on.

Played ridiculously well considering the lack of game time. Should have buried Sammy's cutback though.

To be fair but for Cabaye, pretty much everyone else in the squad could easily have done the same thing. Doesn't take too much away from a good performance.

Showed he can be the playmaker aswell, especially first half with some of his passing.

Guest VanBarduck

I haven't seen him play like he did tonight since his Marseille days. I mean he played like playmaker mainly and as a winger secondly, probably Cabaye's leaving has something to do with it.

I still have hope for the derby if he plays. Still remember when he came on in the 5th season and tore them apart. He was just coming back from injury last season when we played them at home so hopefully this time he can repeat 11/12 and push us to finally get back to normality and win a fucking derby again.