Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

By and large he may have played well but that awful miss is impossible to over look.

Aye, it was a very poor hit. But is it just me who thought that the ball bounced a bit weird almost as if the ball hit a harder part of the pitch?

The movement of the ball looked a bit odd. Still should have done a lot better.

Alonso struggled with Januzaj's trickery last week, it's definitely worth exploiting. Ideally Gouffran's work rate could go against Bardsley, who likes to get forward, but I guess he's our best choice up front because - unlike Shola - he can move about.

they'll kick him off the park, its all most of them know.

If he's as good as he and most on here think he is it won't matter one bit what they try to do.

On fire today. You and Hatem.

By and large he may have played well but that awful miss is impossible to over look.

Aye, it was a very poor hit. But is it just me who thought that the ball bounced a bit weird almost as if the ball hit a harder part of the pitch?

The movement of the ball looked a bit odd. Still should have done a lot better.

It's easy to say with hindsight but he even had time to take a touch. There were no Norwich players near him. It's extra annoying when it would have more than likely won us the game.

What is Ronaldo's opinion on Ben Arfa ? Never quite understood ? Does he hate him or love him ?  :lol:

I love him. I think he's overrated on here but he's our best player by a distance now and has been criminally used by Pardew since September.

Absolute genius this chap, such an immensely gifted player. If there is any silver lining to the sale of Cabaye it is that he SHOULD feature more. However, the fact that it takes us to be on the bones of our ass in terms of attacking options- following the sale of our star player- for Hatem to start just says it all about our manager.

Guest VanBarduck

What is Ronaldo's opinion on Ben Arfa ? Never quite understood ? Does he hate him or love him ?  :lol:

I love him. I think he's overrated on here but he's our best player by a distance now and has been criminally used by Pardew since September.

We share the same opinon then. I absolutely adore him, but for a few years now, I can clearly see all his flaws and I sadly think he'll never fulfil his potential.

We share the same opinon then. I absolutely adore him, but for a few years now, I can clearly see all his flaws and I sadly think he'll never fulfil his potential.

Because he's in the totally wrong environment.

Doesn't relax when he gets chances to shoot most of the time, but when he does it usually results in wonder goals.

Still there was a maturity to his game tonight and he only started to drop right at the end where he was visibly knackered and trying to force it a little.

It was a shame [ben Arfa had to come off], he just ran out of legs - and he's been sick this week - so it was a bit of a blow that he didn't really have the energy to finish the game. Some of the stuff he did was outstanding and I'm sure he's going to be a thorn in Sunderland's side, hopefully.

He's been in bed all week with an illness and he didn't have the energy really but wow, when he was on it was really great stuff.

It was a shame [ben Arfa had to come off], he just ran out of legs - and he's been sick this week - so it was a bit of a blow that he didn't really have the energy to finish the game. Some of the stuff he did was outstanding and I'm sure he's going to be a thorn in Sunderland's side, hopefully.

He's been in bed all week with an illness and he didn't have the energy really but wow, when he was on it was really great stuff.

Then why haven't you played him all season you fucking twat. Oh yeah now you're desperate so your blowing smoke up his ass.

What did he say after Hatem destroyed Stoke or maybe after the Palace game? "Hatem's been just ok" Or words to that effect. Meanwhile Shola was doing his usual fuck all and getting all the praise in the world.

Still even though we had to lose a great player for it to happen, I'm happy it looks like he's back in the team.