Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

What the hell has Pardew been thinking, MOM without a shadow of a doubt, also did percy's defensive shift for him... Jeez, give him a run in the team grey smarmsworth!

looked like injury tbh

Aye, today he went off with cramp. Presumably because he wasn't match fit because he hasn't been playing for fucking months.

I just get that feeling for all the excitement and skill he brings to the team, it all too often doesn't result in an end product. Just poor decision making I guess.

Apart from the two or three through balls and the 4 free kicks he won on the edge of the box? Aye, poor.

I assume he just went off with cramp?

No attempt to stretch it out plus signalled to the bench to come off. 

What? Bassong was helping him to stretch it off, then he tried to run a bit and felt that it wouldn't work so came off. Nothing in it.

We certainly get more freekicks when he plays.

His early passing was great, the odd run was great. He still tries to do to much, i wish he'd look for the pass rather than getting pulled down by a 2nd/3rd player hes trying to go past.

[/quit

Was on the floor for a bit trying to get it stretched out wasnt he? We're fucked if he's injured.

Was on the floor for a bit trying to get it stretched out wasnt he? We're fucked if he's injured.

Fuck knows, just hope he's realised too cramped to continue.  It happens.

I just get that feeling for all the excitement and skill he brings to the team, it all too often doesn't result in an end product. Just poor decision making I guess.

Jeez, I can't beleive people still say this, he made two or three defense splitting passes tonight, had great vision, played it easy and neat when needed and when on mazy runs when we lacked impetus. 9.5 out of 10, the 0.5 for his crap tackling... He isn't god, is he?