Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Feck me.. for the love of god please get rid of Pardew before he drives all our talented players out because he can't man manage them.

Souness level hate doesn't cover it. Our coaching staff is fucking shocking.

"Gaffer I have been feeling down.. can you help?"

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/274/872/d95.gif

It's very Souness all this. I was desperate for Souness to be sacked before Bellamy got sold. Now I'm desperate for Pardew to get sacked before we sell Ben Arfa.

Unfortunately like Souness it will probably be too late :(

So Pardew feels he can't work with Ben Arfa? This is like Mrs Bimpy finding Bimpy in bed with Cheryl Cole, and standing at the door screaming "It's either her or me!!"

Just f*** off Pardew, just go. Nobody wants you here, nobody likes you here.

Nobody wants another minute of your horrid brand of defensive, negative football. You can't cope with flair players, you can't play an attacking game, you can't carry a threat to the opposition. You're a pathetic mouthpiece for an ambitionless, corrupt regime.

The one, only, single and solitary joy I currently have in watching Newcastle play is watching Hatem Ben Arfa attacking the opposition. Not defending or chasing back you understand Alan, but attacking. Just pack your bags and f*** off.

c***.

So Pardew feels he can't work with Ben Arfa? This is like Mrs Bimpy finding Bimpy in bed with Cheryl Cole, and standing at the door screaming "It's either her or me!!"

Just fuck off Pardew, just go. Nobody wants you here, nobody likes you here.

Pack your bags and fuck off.

Cunt.

Brutal on Mrs Bimpy, this :lol:

Nobody wants another minute of your horrid brand of defensive, negative football. You can't cope with flair players, you can't play an attacking game, you can't carry a threat to the opposition. You're a pathetic mouthpiece for an ambitionless, corrupt regime.

Cunt.

I take it you want him gone then?

It is a bit overly harsh on her, yes. Mainly because I'm sure that Bimpy would be facing an infinitely harder decision in the imagined Mrs Bimpy / Cheryl Cole situation than I'd find myself facing in a Pardew / Ben Arfa situation

In the past, there'd been "Hatem Ben Arfa" chants from the moment he warmed up until he ran on the pitch. There was nothing on Wednesday, so I don't think it will unfortunately. :(

Level 7 were singing his name just before he came on.

Guest hatem garrincha

Could this be the thing that finally makes the crowd turn on Pardew, then?

Hopefully.

In the past, there'd been "Hatem Ben Arfa" chants from the moment he warmed up until he ran on the pitch. There was nothing on Wednesday, so I don't think it will unfortunately. :(

Well, let's wait the villa game. If this story is confirmed, it'll be interesting to see the reaction of the fans in the stadium.

Guest bimpy474

Yeah, bimps misread the initial post through incandescent rage. Understandable, really.

:lol: Kinda funny, bimpy highlighting one sentence totally changing the meaning of Brett's post and goes on a rant. No one even cares. :lol:

In my defence i had no idea i did that, if i did or why........:lol:

I was going to reply but then i just couldn't be arsed so i ignored it, then it somehow escalated  :lol:

Dont worry, you're still a plonker :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Cunt.

Not for me it bloody wouldn't be :lol:

"Pardew managed him well."

Can't even fathom the amount of dribble that came out of the mouths of those who said this.

He managed him well 11/12, he's managed him shit pretty much ever since.

Don't know why that's drivel?

Hes literally never ever managed him well :lol:

He dropped him fir absolutely ages and then Hatem played well ones from the bench so he started playing him for a bit. That's it.

"Pards played a blinder"