FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think it's already been mentioned, but the Wrexham/Brighton replay tomorrow is live on ESPN Classic and Welsh channel S4C (Sky 134).

Is it definitely on ESPN Classic? That's a lot of pressure to put on the participants.

colwyn bay and cardiff.

Mine are going to Wrexham a few times and still have never seen us win.  Going to Cardiff a few times and seeing us win, the highlight was still getting home in one piece.  Going to Swansea and having our game called off and sleeping on a bench because the game was played next day and all of the B&B's were full.  Hundreds of us just slept on benches as we were all in the same position and unable to get anywhere.

colwyn bay and cardiff.

Mine are going to Wrexham a few times and still have never seen us win.  Going to Cardiff a few times and seeing us win, the highlight was still getting home in one piece.  Going to Swansea and having our game called off and sleeping on a bench because the game was played next day and all of the B&B's were full.  Hundreds of us just slept on benches as we were all in the same position and unable to get anywhere.

I'm sure you all rallied round and pulled through, that's what happened in the old day's, isn't it?

colwyn bay and cardiff.

Mine are going to Wrexham a few times and still have never seen us win. Going to Cardiff a few times and seeing us win, the highlight was still getting home in one piece.  Going to Swansea and having our game called off and sleeping on a bench because the game was played next day and all of the B&B's were full.  Hundreds of us just slept on benches as we were all in the same position and unable to get anywhere.

aye, was a hellish place, pretty sure i've posted on here about the game down there when beardsley scored his first goal for us. swansea supporting stewards wading into their fans when they were trying to climb into our seats from the paddocks. also quite violent around the ground but all friendly in the ninian pub.

Last train from Brighton is 23:37, gets in to London Bridge at 00:52.

If you were planning on getting back to Newcastle you could get the coach, Megabus leaves Victoria at 23:00 (currently £15), National Express at 23:30 (currently £11). Last train from Brighton to get back for these would be the 21.49, gets to Victoria at 22:40, (currently£5).

Worth booking now for that price if you were inclined to do the journey. Will no doubt be more once the replay is over.

I thought the Trains ran all night from Brighton to Victoria to serve Gatwick Airport?

Guest neesy111

Last train from Brighton is 23:37, gets in to London Bridge at 00:52.

If you were planning on getting back to Newcastle you could get the coach, Megabus leaves Victoria at 23:00 (currently £15), National Express at 23:30 (currently £11). Last train from Brighton to get back for these would be the 21.49, gets to Victoria at 22:40, (currently£5).

Worth booking now for that price if you were inclined to do the journey. Will no doubt be more once the replay is over.

I thought the Trains ran all night from Brighton to Victoria to serve Gatwick Airport?

Nope, only Gatwick to Victoria and they stop at around 2sh from when I was flying into Gatwick.