FA Cup 4th Round: Brighton (a) - 28/01/12 @ 5.15pm (live on ESPN)

JH
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you been recently?

They've had a really bad reputation since dropping in to Non-League. 

I obviously haven't been for years but I found them really friendly when we used to go down.

Have you been recently?

They've had a really bad reputation since dropping in to Non-League. 

I obviously haven't been for years but I found them really friendly when we used to go down.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frontline

Still going strong. More football banning orders in place than the majority of league clubs, I believe. I'm just looking that info up.

Wrexham's ground only has 3 sides now, I think.  It's much easier to get to but we'd probably get less tickets that we'd get for Brighton.

The Kop was closed maybe 4 or 5 years back. We'd probably get the stand behind the other goal which is around 3500 seats.

They have a fair bunch of tossers that support them, but the frontline tends to be 15-20 year olds looking for trouble.

Guest bimpy474

tempted to go to wrexham game. Still got some uni friends in chester, decent night out in chester...

Oh yes, been on a few myself there.......;)

Why would people rather play the much better team? Who would you rather play, Man City or Bolton? Wrexham all the way for me.

Brighton are not Man City. :lol:

Problem with Wrexham would be playing on a non-league pitch, and with the probable pressure of being televised at an odd time. Can't decide who I'd prefer tbh.

The Kop was closed maybe 4 or 5 years back. We'd probably get the stand behind the other goal which is around 3500 seats.

They have a fair bunch of tossers that support them, but the frontline tends to be 15-20 year olds looking for trouble.

I think that's the end we used to get anyway if it's the one on the north side of the ground.  Wasn't the Kop end next to the railway?

I once went out on a Friday night with no intention of going to the game.  I got pissed and along with a mate decided to hitch a lift down at 2am when we came out of a night club.  We hitched down to the M62 and started walking along the hard shoulder until the police stopped us and were going to arrest us for walking on the motorway.  I gave them some nonsense about being chased out of a motorway cafe by Man U fans so the police give us a lift into Manchester where we got the train to Chester and from Chester to Wrexham.  I seem to remember walking out of the train station and walking past the main stand to the end which we were in.

All in all, a 12 1/2 hour journey.

Guest bimpy474

Brighton. Don't like playing teams from too many leagues below us. The giant killing s*** comes into effect and we play bad.

It's only happened once in the last 20+ years.

What about losing to Wolves 3-2 away, they were the league below us at the time just like Brighton weren't they, Stevenage, Luton, Birmingham stuffed us 1-5 at home as well.

Brighton. Don't like playing teams from too many leagues below us. The giant killing s*** comes into effect and we play bad.

What about losing to Wolves 3-2 away, they were the league below us at the time just like Brighton weren't they, Stevenage, Luton, Birmingham stuffed us 1-5 at home as well.

Luton, Birmingham and Wolves were one league below, mate. Like Brighton.

Why would people rather play the much better team? Who would you rather play, Man City or Bolton? Wrexham all the way for me.

If we can't beat Brighton we probably weren't going to do well either way.

Either team, we will fucking hammer them. Ben Arfa against lower league opposition could provide a feast for the eyes. (btw fuck off in advance if you say you wouldn't risk him against lower league cloggers)

I wouldn't risk him against lower league cloggers.

Bad draw for us if we want 7th place in the league to become a Europa League spot. [/realist]

Great draw for us as it improves our chances of going far in the cup [/dreamer]

Potential banana skin [/Normal nufc fan]

Liverpool v Man U [/ROFL!!!]

Either team, we will f***ing hammer them. Ben Arfa against lower league opposition could provide a feast for the eyes. (btw fuck off in advance if you say you wouldn't risk him against lower league cloggers)

:aww:

Guest bimpy474

Luton, Birmingham and Wolves were one league below, mate. Like Brighton.

Ahhh cheers mate, tricky tie if we dont have our attitude right, the Wolves 3-2 game is the one time i actually lost my rag and turned it off i was so angry.

Either team, we will f***ing hammer them. Ben Arfa against lower league opposition could provide a feast for the eyes. (btw fuck off in advance if you say you wouldn't risk him against lower league cloggers)

:aww:

:thup: :lol: