The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest Chubby Jason

fooking get in city! hahahah!  thats one for you filthy biased southern press who been unshamefully licking the ass off spuds and 'arry for how long?

hahahaha up yours!

His trial starts tomorrow. Not that anyone ever mentions that in the press. I wonder how they'd sweep a guilty verdict and a prison sentence under the carpet.

fooking get in city! hahahah!  thats one for you filthy biased southern press who been unshamefully licking the ass off spuds and 'arry for how long?

hahahaha up yours!

His trial starts tomorrow. Not that anyone ever mentions that in the press. I wonder how they'd sweep a guilty verdict and a prison sentence under the carpet.

bet that dodgy fucker gets away with it.  his fancy lawyers will get him to pay some type of feeble fine and get him a suspended sentence and like you said it will get swept under the carpet by the southern press

hahahaha up yours!

bet that dodgy fucker gets away with it.  his fancy lawyers will get him to pay some type of feeble fine and get him a suspended sentence and like you said it will get swept under the carpet by the southern press

:lol:

hahahaha up yours!

"Day 475 of 'Arry's sick leave sees Spurs face....."