The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

It's an injury. Fine. Get on with it. It's an injury. Just play on. Get on with it.

He actually got up, played the ball out, then went back down again!

What a faking British bastard. Get out of your own country!

:lol: he'd be England manager by then.

"Welcome To Brazil! Day five of the group stages starts off with England facing South Korea in a battle for second place. Jamie, tell us about your father's plan to manage the team via satellite from an undisclosed location, and how has he been dealing with his 'personal issues'?"

:lol: he'd be England manager by then.

"Welcome To Brazil! Day five of the group stages starts off with England facing South Korea in a battle for second place. Jamie, tell us about your father's plan to manage the team via satellite from an undisclosed location, and how has he been dealing with his 'personal issues'?"

:lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Walcott is so shit. :lol:

Annoys me how he always blames everyone but himself though. Remember him being a right twat to that Jenkinson lad early in the season.

Well, shit. Thought we'd done them up like a kipper when Bale broke, but there you go. Silly penalty to give away.

I can see why some might want to give Balotelli the benefit of the doubt over the stamp, but I think they'd be wrong. For me it was pretty clear cut, it's just that the ref didn't see it. Disappointing not to get either that or the Lescott swipe, but them's the breaks.

I thought we had done enough to get a draw, but am still pretty proud of us. It really pointed up how much we miss having proper back-up for Adebayor.