The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Mike suddenly online for the Liverpool game, and being massively OTT in expressing his dislike of them.

Shocking stuff.

That's some outstanding spot, son.

:lol: Damn, this is some crazy fucking bullshit right here. Shit!

I loved you in Six Degrees of Separation, Mr Smith.

http://omgface.com/verysad/the%20fuck1.jpg

Surely it's only in our interests for Liverpool to win if they end up finishing above us in the League and one of Chelsea or Arsenal finish below us. How annoying would it be for us to finish sixth and not qualify for Europe and for them to finish below us and still qualify!?!

There's no real conflict of interest here lads. Come on Cardiff!!

Heh? If Cardiff win any chance of 7th, where we are quite likely to finish, being good enough for Europe is gone (will go to Cardiff)..

And if Liverpool win and we finish 6th?

Wouldn't affect our chances I don't think. Would be dependent on the FA Cup finalists.. That's how I understood it anyway..

Problem for Cardiff is they already look penned in. It'll take a massive effort to see the game out from here if they keep dropping deeper and deeper. Someone earlier said they'd scored too early, I agree.

Who's the co-commentator on Sky?

Alan Smith.

Wondered if they'd gone for the Scouse Full House.

Alan Green currently on 5Live so impossible to listen or watch in the UK without a Liverpool voice. Disgusting.

Problem for Cardiff is they already look penned in. It'll take a massive effort to see the game out from here if they keep dropping deeper and deeper. Someone earlier said they'd scored too early, I agree.

Aye. Matter of time until the equaliser tbh.

I don't know, reckon they were always likely to be under the cosh for long periods, hopefully they can catch Liverpool on the break.

Love this like, pretty much everyone wants Liverpool to lose. :lol:

Not to be a downer, but wouldn't put Santon in the same bracket as Enrique. Still very young and has a lot to work on. Fantastic potential though and as I've said before, would happily let him learn on the job (ie. at first team level) because I think he's that good of a footballing investment.

I don't know, reckon they were always likely to be under the cosh for long periods, hopefully they can catch Liverpool on the break.

:lol: I think pretty much everyone apart from Liverpool fans want Liverpool to lose :lol:

:lol:

True, true.

Not to be a downer, but wouldn't put Santon in the same bracket as Enrique. Still very young and has a lot to work on. Fantastic potential though and as I've said before, would happily let him learn on the job (ie. at first team level) because I think he's that good of a footballing investment.

He's settled quicker than Enrique did.