The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest taps01

Unfortunately want Man U to win. Can't have Man City still in the race when the come to SJP..

For some reason I think it would be better for us if they were still in it. They will be nervous and with SJP bouncing I'd fancy us to turn them over.

Unfortunately want Man U to win. Can't have Man City still in the race when the come to SJP..

For some reason I think it would be better for us if they were still in it. They will be nervous and with SJP bouncing I'd fancy us to turn them over.

Nah, can't see it. Rather they're already mentally on the beach..

Nah, can't see it. Rather they're already mentally on the beach..

Damn

The absolute set of cunts officiating the Wolves - Arsenal game have just given Wolves almost literally the first decision all night. They've even given throw ins against them that either shouldn't have been, or clearly came off an Arsenal player. Really baffling to see  :kasper: