The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I'm surprised that there were so many season ticket holders not there, if I had a season ticket I would try and make it to every game, no matter how bad they were playing at the moment.

I'm surprised that there were so many season ticket holders not there, if I had a season ticket I would try and make it to every game, no matter how bad they were playing at the moment.

But the tube was off and wasn't it frightfully cold? I think a new exhibiton at the national gallery was on today coupled that new offer at Starbucks for middle class people who like coffee and sitting quietly.

Guest neesy111

But the tube was off and wasn't it frightfully cold? I think a new exhibiton at the national gallery was on today coupled that new offer at Starbucks for middle class people who like coffee and sitting quietly.

:lol:

An Arsenal fan I know decided not to watch the game today 'in protest' at them not doing much in January.  He's from Oxford, and wouldn't have been going to the Emirates.  Pointed out to him he was contributing fuck all to any form of protest by not watching a crappy internet stream.  An absolute bell piece of the highest order.

Needless to say when he found out they'd won 7-1 he was fuming at his decision  :lol:

An Arsenal fan I know decided not to watch the game today 'in protest' at them not doing much in January.  He's from Oxford, and wouldn't have been going to the Emirates.  Pointed out to him he was contributing fuck all to any form of protest by not watching a crappy internet stream.  An absolute bell piece of the highest order.

Needless to say when he found out they'd won 7-1 he was fuming at his decision  :lol:

Ultras these days just aren't what they used to be.

How is not watching an internet stream a protest? I bet Wenger was devastated. Is that a young Alan Pardew in your avatar? He looks like Tom Hardy.

he's a fucking idiot man.  Blatantly read about that failed binbag idea online and wanted to be a part of it, despite going to about 3 games season.

And yes, its Pardy.

Also, Cisse.  What a tit.

Those fans behind goal going absolutely postal again. "Bloody inconsiderate hooped c***s making me stand up."

Hooped cunts :lol:

Cissé hasn't lost his pace like, fucking rapid. I would have given a yellow for that but going by the rules I guess it's right.