The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

First game of Swansea's fall.

Think they'll stay up just, but its going to be a long second half of the season for them

If and when their home form deserts them they're in big trouble. For all their good football and strong home record so far, they're only 6 points above the bottom 3 with a long, long way to go.

Think they'll stay up just, but its going to be a long second half of the season for them

Nah. Their passing football will mean they score enough goals, control enough games and get enough points to survive. They're actually one or two players away from being a consistent top 10 team - a classy CB, another good CM and they'll be competing with the likes of Everton and Villa.

Nah. Their passing football will mean they score enough goals, control enough games and get enough points to survive. They're actually one or two players away from being a consistent top 10 team - a classy CB, another good CM and they'll be competing with the likes of Everton and Villa.

Their problem is though (as mentioned by Neil), its their home form keeping them afloat. Their fans have also fallen into the trap of expecting results in South Wales (living down there I work with a few Jacks and the general feeling for today was a draw at worst).

Once that kicks in, it only takes 2 successive poor performances and draws instead of wins, losses instead of draws, and the crowd gets tetchy and it filters to a team who have in reality been powered by momentum and a feel good factor in the area.

I actually agree that they'll stay up, but if they finish 5th bottom, and stay up on the last day then its a fantasic season

Don't know about bias, unless you're suggesting they wouldn't have spent so much time on the replays had it been the other way round.

I appreciate, at times like that, just how difficult it is for a ref to make decisions, let alone correct ones.