The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Famous Klanfield atmosphere....BOOOOOOOOOOO.

Where was the pathetic you'll never walk alone,  only sing it when they win, best fans in the country my arse.

Were those Spurs-Liverpool scarves I just saw.

Aye I thought that :anguish:

It's all about the Toon - Hapoel Bnei Sakhnin one I've got kicking about somewhere.

They'll need a keepsake to remember this game by, I suppose, the colossal morons. :lol:

TBF to them it is probably the worst game I've watched this season and I've watched a LOT of dross.

Maybe if they're lucky they'll run in to Bernand Diomede in the carpark and get it signed n all.

Guest kingdawson

The way spurs are playing you would think they were trying to hold onto  a win against Barca, not hold a draw against the racists.

Mate with that injury list i'm delighted with a point.

Who the fuck makes a Spurs/Liverpool half-and-half scarf for a fixture like this and, more to the point, what kind of knacker buys them and sits in the Kop in it?

I would think the same but I didn't think the other badge was a Liverpool one :dontknow:

I dunno, I'd be a bit disappointed if I was a Spurs fan there. Sure, not a bad point considering they weren't at full strength but Spurs, frankly, didn't look that keen on going there to win.

I guess that's coming from Spurs' rise in quality this year, therefore heightened expectations.

Starting the likes of Livermore always meant they would not be able to be on their game.

I'd be worried about Adebayor though. He's been completley off form of quite a while now and they'll need a decent striker in the run-in.

Rooney apparently tweeting that Suarez should have been shown a red. Starting the wind ups early I see.

@WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

If ref sees that kick from suarez and books him for it it should be red

28 minutes ago

For everyone saying about my aggression i aint had 1 yellow card in premier league this season.

17 minutes ago

Guest kingdawson

Spurs only had two starters missing didn't they? VdV and Lennon?

and Kaboul, so 3 starters. Defoe starts if Lennon is not playing usually too.

Rooney apparently tweeting that Suarez should have been shown a red. Starting the wind ups early I see.

For everyone saying about my aggression i aint had 1 yellow card in premier league this season.

17 minutes ago

Rooney's right tbf - he even elbowed a fella in the face and didn't get a card. Impressive :thup:

Kaboul? Although his replacement did a sterling job.

S'pose. Though Dawson only returned to fitness a month ago, so he might have been first choice anyway.

Guest kingdawson

Missing Defoe as well who I guess isn't a starter technically but he is a fairly big player for them.

yep.